Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

uuki

Official: Valencia confirm the transfer of French defender Jeremy Mathieu (30) to Barcelona for a transfer fee of 20M

Finally a CB :D

Icarium

Lifestealer
Okay let us analyse this transfer window so far

In
Suarez - 85M
Rakitic - 18M
Mats - 12M
Bravo - 12M
Mathieu - 20M
Rafinha - free
Deulofeu - free
Masip - free

Out
Cesc - 33M
Alexis - 41M
Dos Santos - 2M
Bojan - 2M
Tello (loan) - 2M
Denis (loan) - 0
Cuenca - free
Valdes - free
Puyol ( :( ) - retired
Pinto - free

Total: In 147M Out 80M

If the 120M budget is right we still have 50M left please don't waste it on cuadrado.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

hardyboy

Okay let us analyse this transfer window so far

In
Suarez - 85M
Rakitic - 18M
Mats - 12M
Bravo - 12M
Mathieu - 20M
Rafinha - free
Deulofeu - free
Masip - free

Out
Cesc - 33M
Alexis - 41M
Dos Santos - 2M
Bojan - 2M
Tello (loan) - 2M
Denis (loan) - 0
Cuenca - free
Valdes - free
Puyol ( :( ) - retired
Pinto - free

Total: In 147M Out 80M

If the 120M budget is right we still have 50M left please don't waste it on cuadrado.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
we should buy Benatia and call it a day..will be a perfect transfer window.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Plus another 10-15m for selling Song to that budget

Now that you mention him, it's worrying that there haven't been that many rumours about Song leaving. I'm starting to think that he might stay here for another season.

KING XAVI

Is matheiu deal confirmed?,....if it is then it is the best transfer window we've had in 7 years already.just buy one of laporte or benatia and its the best transfer window in barca history.

Richard.H

Now that you mention him, it's worrying that there haven't been that many rumours about Song leaving. I'm starting to think that he might stay here for another season.

The club's top priority should be to get rid of song. Even if we sell him for as little as 2 mill, the club still makes a lot of profit due to his high wages.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Is matheiu deal confirmed?,....if it is then it is the best transfer window we've had in 7 years already.just buy one of laporte or benatia and its the best transfer window in barca history.

Yep it is confirmed, cost us 20M euros and has a buy out clause of 50M.

KING XAVI

Yep it is confirmed, cost us 20M euros and has a buy out clause of 50M.

Still better than our last transfer window,where our only defensive signing was a useless 35 year old legend who started 3 matches and couldn't last 30 minutes on the pitch.

F

Flavia

No, the sad thing is that you and various other people believe that. I guess it just goes to show that you don't know the first thing about football.
Indeed. It seems they never saw him playing, not even against Barça.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans