Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

At this moment, Marquinhos is Barcelona's remaining priority signing. Asking fee Cuadrado too high, which means Alves likely to stay. [rac1]

L

linetty

Sevilla prefer Sergi Roberto to renew his 2015 contract, so they could then sign him on loan. If he's sold, they couldn't compete. [muchod]

L

linetty

The agent of Barcelona B right back Patricio Gabarron (21) was on Monday in Rome for talks with Lazio. Deal expected next week. [corriere]

uuki

Paris Saint-Germain have told Barcelona that Marquinhos is not for sale at any price in the wake of the Catalans' €43 million offer for the Brazilian defender.

Source: Globoesporte :lucho:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are monitoring Tottenham's transfer activity. If they sign Villarreal centre back Musacchio, Vertonghen could be sold. [as]

Why aren't we going for Musacchio instead?

Yeah. I think Musacchio is perfect for us at the moment. I dont believe Vilareal could reject a 20-25mio offer. He is young, good on the ball, decent jumper and also quite fast. I think he would not make any problems when setting on the bench from time to time. Plus he is Argentine (Messi would maybe like him :p ).

I watched his highlights against us couple of times and he was really good that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans