Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
They have no logical reason to do so unless they sell their player for big money.

It's like you want them to hand you their CB for cheap because "whatever, they can find one to replace him".

It doesn't work like that especially in the case of Barcelona that is desperate for a second CB.

No logical reason? Oh, so their current financial position isn't a logical reason? The past seasons they have sold their stars, and replaced them with youngsters from their academy or with cheap replacements. They have spent about €16m the last two summers, and I doubt we are going to see them spend more. The rest of their incoming transfers will probably be freebies like Rukavina or loans, e.g. Denis Cheryshev. They still have many weak points in their team, so getting about €20m for Musacchio would do wonders for them since they can reinvest the money in their squad. This is all hypothetical of course, since we are not in for him.

And no, I never said that. Just like they have done in the past summers, they always do manage to find a cheap replacement, either from their academy or abroad. It's not a claim from my part, it's just what they've done the last few years.

Bertus

No logical reason? Oh, so their current financial position isn't a logical reason? The past seasons they have sold their stars, and replaced them with youngsters from their academy or with cheap replacements. They have spent about €16m the last two summers, and I doubt we are going to see them spend more. The rest of their incoming transfers will probably be freebies like Rukavina or loans, e.g. Denis Cheryshev. They still have many weak points in their team, so getting about €20m for Musacchio would do wonders for them since they can reinvest the money in their squad. This is all hypothetical of course, since we are not in for him.

And no, I never said that. Just like they have done in the past summers, they always do manage to find a cheap replacement, either from their academy or abroad. It's not a claim from my part, it's just what they've done the last few years.

"20M"

Alright then. Case closed. Let's see. If i say anything else i'll get people on my case throwing DL fallacies on my head again for no reason.

L

linetty

"20M"

Alright then. Case closed. Let's see. If i say anything else i'll get people on my case throwing DL fallacies on my head again for no reason.
david-luiz-crying-elite-daily.jpg

L

linetty

:lol:

Off topic, but yesterday he got destroyed in a football show on the french radio RMC.

At the first mistake, he will discover the horrible reality that french medias are at a devil level when it comes to being harsh :rofl1:
What do you mean by 'got destroyed'?

Bertus

What do you mean by 'got destroyed'?

A quick summary

- If you listen to them, DL is the worst CB in football history.
- One of them even said he's not a defender at all.
- DL would have been sold max 20M by Chelsea after the WC if PSG had waited.
- Mourinho is always right. A-L-W-A-Y-S.

I can already predict that DL will have one "hell" of a ride here in France :troll:

xavi_the_Boss

A quick summary

- If you listen to them, DL is the worst CB in football history.
- One of them even said he's not a defender at all.
- DL would have been sold max 20M by Chelsea after the WC if PSG had waited.
- Mourinho is always right. A-L-W-A-Y-S.

I can already predict that DL will have one "hell" of a ride here in France :troll:

Still don´t understand how PSG could pay so much for him.Surely they could have got him for less.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Sure. But it doesn't mean he's the worst football player of all time just because he got bought for 60M and because he lost 1-7 against germany.

No, of course he isn't. If anything, his performance in that game was the worst I've seen from a defender at this level.

Truthist

Sure. But it doesn't mean he's the worst football player of all time just because he got bought for 60M and because he lost 1-7 against germany.
Before the Germany game he was arguably the best defender in the tournament and then the German game he was awful.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alves, Afellay and Song are the three first team players who can still leave this summer. The last two could be released. [el periodico]

Egert

Estonian Culé
OH CMON!

If no centre back bought in next days, staff wants to put things on hold and wait until after next 3 friendlies to make final decision. [as]

E

El_e8

OH CMON!

If no centre back bought in next days, staff wants to put things on hold and wait until after next 3 friendlies to make final decision. [as]

Barca is like little girl who crosses her hands and whines in the corner until something happens.
Really hope it's BS rumor cause you don't pull out middle of sex neither.

L

linetty

Barcelona's priority would be a centre back who can also play as right back. Club source says they will at least sign one more player. [elp]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans