Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

We are still talking about 1 player. Last couple of years we bought Suarez and Neyamar , and now we want stars on every position. That's exactly what RM is doing. In the meanwhile AM is buying talented players who are talented and good fit in their system and all of sudden they become beasts. See the difference?

I don't get this argument. Granted, we have MSN, that's about the ceiling in terms of stars, but aside from that, we're (if most medias are to be trusted) only going to add Denis in midfield. In defense? Well, we've been heavily linked with Umtiti and Lemos. Denis, Umtiti and Lemos, stars?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it was up to some people here, we would be playing with Deulofeu and Sandro instead of Neymar and Suarez.

I'm all for La Masia, but it's not going to mass-produce players that are good enough for the 1st team, and when that happens, we either have to sign young talented players or established stars for a significant fee. In between all of that, there will be players breaking through too, but not always, and not many and in every single position.

That's how it works and that's how it's always worked. You either accept it or continue to live with your delusions.

Some of the biggest players in the club's history were signed. Some were established stars.

Last edited:

raki

If it was up to some people here, we would be playing with Deulofeu and Sandro instead of Neymar and Suarez.

I'm all for La Masia, but it's not going to mass-produce players that are good enough for the 1st team, and when that happens, we either have to sign young talented players or established stars for a significant fee. In between all of that, there will be players breaking through too, but not always, and not many and in every single position.

That's how it works and that's how it's always worked. You either accept it or continue to live with your delusions.

Some of the biggest players in the club's history were signed. Some were established stars.

Deulofeu, bojan and sandro with no sponsor.

khaled_a_d

When RM bought Kaka we felt the need to respond with our Ibrahimovic purchase. Worst deal ever? We handed Inter the CL as a result.

The board and Txiki pushed for Villa,Pep refused to sign extension until he gets what he wants.so no we didn't feel we need to respond .it was Pep who had fetish for Ibra and never wanted Eto.gr8 coach but gr8 mistake

SwiftGuyver

i reckon our squad will look something like this next season...

ter Stegen/Bravo
Bellerín/Vidal/Sergi Roberto
Piqué/Umtiti
Mascherano/Mathieu
Alba/Umtiti
Busquets/Sergi Roberto/Samper
Rakitić/Rafinha/Sergi Roberto
Iniesta/Denis Suárez
Messi/Munir
Luis Suárez/Messi
Neymar/Nolito

SeloBarca

We always had one or two acquired stars, the rest of of team were talented players that were polished by Barca system. Now we want stars on every position, every single player who is well known. That's what Real Madrid is doing and our most of our fans want Florentino Perez in charge who will collect every star player out there. Look at Atletico Madrid, how many star players did they purchase?

Your dillusional if you think we can keep on relying on La Masia players.
Like people said before, we had a golden generation with Pique, Messi, Iniesta etc. Nothing even close to that is coming up through the youthsystem.
I would love to have a team filled with only LaMasia players, but the players coming through are not even benchworthy.
Samper is ok as a backup to Busi, nothing more. Rafinha turns invisible most games. Munir and Sandro can just aswell be sold.
We have a history of buying 1 star player plus a couple of squadplayers/talents per season to fill gaps, and this time most people wants Pogba.
In our current first 11, theres only 4 players that comes from La Masia and one of them turns 33.

mssarm

Your dillusional if you think we can keep on relying on La Masia players.
Like people said before, we had a golden generation with Pique, Messi, Iniesta etc. Nothing even close to that is coming up through the youthsystem.
I would love to have a team filled with only LaMasia players, but the players coming through are not even benchworthy.
Samper is ok as a backup to Busi, nothing more. Rafinha turns invisible most games. Munir and Sandro can just aswell be sold.
We have a history of buying 1-2 star players per season to fill gaps, and this time most people wants Pogba.
In our current first 11, theres only 4 players that comes from La Masia and one of them turns 33.

I said nothing about La Masia, it is your assumption.Read my remark regarding Atletico Madrid maybe you will understand what I'm talking about.
"and this time most people wants Pogba"
- players are not acquired by the popular vote of fans, sorry to disappoint you. I want us to be the team who discovers and develop future star players(not necessarily La Masia products ) not a team who buys star players.

Sande

I think we should buy RB (Bellerin) CB (Marqhuinos) substitute for Alba and Striker (Nolito). If those players will come to Barca, we will win triple again.

George_Costanza

Why was my posts deleted?

Why am I not allowed to call out Jombi?

Pff, Pogba for €200m..

It's a bait that caught me too, just don't feed the troll.

Regarding Pogba, he is the most talked about player in Madrid message boards. Perez most likely will buy him as he didn't buy any Galactico for few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans