Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Could also mean that Kroos is indeed being sold to Real and Alaba is set to replace him, which would be a shame, given that Bayern had the two best FBs in the world in 2013 and both would be converted into midfielders by Pep...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Could also mean that Kroos is indeed being sold to Real and Alaba is set to replace him, which would be a shame, given that Bayern had the two best FBs in the world in 2013 and both would be converted into midfielders by Pep...

Maybe Pep will replace Kroos with one of your youth prospects, what about Højbjerg? Bernat could give Alaba some competition later on, but for now would be a pretty good option for rotation(As Alaba is already an top FB). Bernat has been used in midfield as well a few times although is primarily a LB...

What I just don't understand is how the hell you guys got him for 10m. Thought Valencia had managed to put a big release clause in his contract and not settle for 10m only.

Edit: Apparently his contract was expiring next summer and didnt want to renew so Valencia had to sell now to get some money.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Revenge for beating Barcelona :coffee:

AfricanBavarian

Its good that Alaba has competition for his place, he had some woeful games last season. Especially his crosses were quiet atrocious at times, hope Bernat lights a fire in his belly.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This came as a surprise

:lol: for what reason exactly? He's too talented for a mere bench role (as is Alaba obviously) so either move him back up to LW or Pep will go hipster again and shift his position all together. Hope Bernat made a calculated choice here, seems way too rash and sudden.

Btw responding to the transfer not your "This came as a surprise" remark, just to make it clear :p

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I find it interesting that before the transfer was officially announced, nobody outside of both clubs seemed to have a single clue about what was in the making.

xavi_the_Boss

I find it interesting that before the transfer was officially announced, nobody outside of both clubs seemed to have a single clue about what was in the making.

There were some rumours around some time ago but this really came surprising.He is a good Player though much better then Contento and for 10m its a good deal.

Icarium

Lifestealer

If only zubi can sign a CB like this i will be so happy, but knowing the history of our board i don't see it happening.

Der Kaiser

Bayern bosses just know their shit. Act quietly, go for players that are available, dont get too focused on a single player alone. Basically the opposite of Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern bosses just know their shit. Act quietly, go for players that are available, dont get too focused on a single player alone. Basically the opposite of Barca.

I blame this on the existence of MD and Sport who constantly feed us with garbage. If you think about it, the club hasn't said a thing about who we are going to sign. It has been all MD and Sport.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I blame this on the existence of MD and Sport who constantly feed us with garbage. If you think about it, the club hasn't said a thing about who we are going to sign. It has been all MD and Sport.

Exactly. Signing Luis Suarez came out of nowhere around two weeks ago and now it's basically a done deal. And if you think about it, Ivan Rakitic's deal was the same.

Home of Barca Fans