______Lewandowski_______

__________Neuer_________
_Boateng_Martinez___Badst_
Hojberg_____________Bernat
_______Lahm (Rode)_______
_________Schwein (Alaba/Götze)
Müller (Götze)____Shaqiri (Götze)
______Pizarro (Müller/Götze)_

With the money you get for Kroos and/or Mandzukic you would be foolish not to get a good CB. Also wouldn't have been better to have Badstuber as a back-up for the LB spot and just spend all your money on reinforcing the defence? To me Bernat looks like a useless signing.

I blame this on the existence of MD and Sport who constantly feed us with garbage. If you think about it, the club hasn't said a thing about who we are going to sign. It has been all MD and Sport.

And who do you think that feeds MD and Sport? :rosell:

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

With the money you get for Kroos and/or Mandzukic you would be foolish not to get a good CB. Also wouldn't have been better to have Badstuber as a back-up for the LB spot and just spend all your money on reinforcing the defence? To me Bernat looks like a useless signing.

And who do you think that feeds MD and Sport? :rosell:

How is Bernat a useless signing? Badstuber came of two ACL surgeries and hasnt played in a year, and with Contento leaving Alaba is the only LB Bayern had. Worst case scenario Bernat turns into a Contento 2.0 and Alaba who is arguably the best LB in the world stays that way with Bernat to cover. Its not like Bayern gave up an arm and a leg.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So apparently we're about to sign Nikolai Laursen (in 2015 that is), some 16 years old kid from Brondby IF.

Last edited:

Trickykid

So apparently we're about to sign Nikolai Laursen (in 2015 that is), some 16 years old kid from Brondby IF.

I wrote a post about him not long ago in this very forum, before he signed his first pro contract with Brøndby. And that's the thing, his new contract runs for 2 years, so the 2015 transfer makes no sense at all. What's the source?

Trickykid

Danish medias are heavily linking Nikolai Laursen from Brøndby IF to you guys.
He's a 16 years old right winger. He ticks all the right boxes; lightning fast, great ball control and has a great eye for goals. All in all one of the most heavily anticipated danish talents out there.

He made his unofficial debut with the senior squad in a training match back when he was 15, and he scored for the seniors yesterday in another preseason test. Right now it looks like he'll either leave for you guys or Ajax or be promoted definitively to the senior squad. Coach Thomas Frank - a former national youth coach - believes he's ready for rotation from the coming season already. As a Brøndby fan, I really hope he'll stay at least for a few years before he's off, but seeing how Højbjerg is doing, I wouldn't be surprised if he follows in his footsteps.

This was post, if it has any interest.

Trickykid

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...daenemark-pierre-emil-hojberg-sinan-kurt.html

Basically the former sports website of what is now Sky in Germany.

Thanks for the write-up btw.

Odd, really. Developing him for just one season doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Then again, I did wonder why he only signed a 2 year contract. Anyhow, I'll let you guys know how he does with Brøndby through the season. We start off on sunday, but I doubt he'll feature this early on where we have no real injuries.

And you're welcome.

Home of Barca Fans