Bayern München

I

instinct

So they're basically without any medical team right now? 5 days before the most important game of the season? Damn.

Müller-Wohlfahrt is a Bayern legend and probably the best doctor in this department. The likes of Usain Bolt speak highly of him, so it's a little bit surprising that he resigned without informing Bayern before. Guess the Thiago case disrupted the relationship between him and Pep. Many Bayern are absolutely furious right now though which is understandable considering that Pep seems to destroy the club from within :lol:

Ryu, do you think this decision is correct or not? See a lot of fans who support the idea of getting rid of him.

I

instinct

+ it's crazy to blame the medical staff for yesterday's loss. It's not their fault that Alonso, Boateng and Dante decided to just turn into a Sunday League footballer. Even without players like Robben, Ribery and Alaba Bayern's starting 11 is world-class and should be more than able to beat Porto but Pep got his tactics wrong and was let down by his players who are supposed to be world-class (except Dante lel).

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So they're basically without any medical team right now? 5 days before the most important game of the season? Damn.

Müller-Wohlfahrt is a Bayern legend and probably the best doctor in this department. The likes of Usain Bolt speak highly of him, so it's a little bit surprising that he resigned without informing Bayern before. Guess the Thiago case disrupted the relationship between him and Pep. Many Bayern are absolutely furious right now though which is understandable considering that Pep seems to destroy the club from within :lol:

Ryu, do you think this decision is correct or not? See a lot of fans who support the idea of getting rid of him.

MW's decision? Even though he has a point and chose the most impactful way to go out, he as a Bayern legend should AT THE VERY LEAST have waited until after the 2nd leg to do it if he ever cared at all for this club. Very weak move of character in my book.

I

instinct

MW's decision? Even though he has a point and chose the most impactful way to go out, he as a Bayern legend should AT THE VERY LEAST have waited until after the 2nd leg to do it if he ever cared at all for this club. Very weak move of character in my book.

Fair point.

F

Flavia

Maybe what he heard from Pep or Rummenigge was so bad he couldn't take it.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
[vine]https://vine.co/v/ezhLtxI7hnm[/vine]

It's the always humble pep

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2946-1327026302-16.gif

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Well, he had cuntish behaviour while he was here too, so it's not the first time. Still, I think this is a rash decision by Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans