Bayern München

raskolnikov

I think both are inevitably headed to the EPL (where the money is)
Where to? Arsenal, Chelsea, United wont switch coaches. Only City is a realistic option.
Allthoug I would prefer Pep coaching a club like Liverpool, get him out of his comfort zone to show again what he is capable of.

JamDav1982

Where to? Arsenal, Chelsea, United wont switch coaches. Only City is a realistic option.
Allthoug I would prefer Pep coaching a club like Liverpool, get him out of his comfort zone to show again what he is capable of.

If Pep became available I wouldnt be surprised to see him at Arsenal or Man Utd.

Man Utd would probably get rid of LVG to get Pep and Arsenal may nudge Wenger towards retirement which is inevitable in the next few years anyway.

King5Puyi

Van Gaal has finally got it ticking, Arsene seems to finally have got his magic Arsenal ingredient right. Neither Utd or Arsenal are changing Managers.

City are hell bound on Pep. They wouldn't mind giving Pellegrini another year even.Yes, that desperate.

Chelsea and Mourinho is happily married.

And Klopp being the guy he is, and AC Milan now with Bee buying a controlling stake, would be able to fund a decent amount for transfers. They're even bringing Maldini back,Idk man, It' just seems like a perfect match.

StarLord

Van Gaal has finally got it ticking, Arsene seems to finally have got his magic Arsenal ingredient right. Neither Utd or Arsenal are changing Managers.

City are hell bound on Pep. They wouldn't mind giving Pellegrini another year even.Yes, that desperate.

Chelsea and Mourinho is happily married.

And Klopp being the guy he is, and AC Milan now with Bee buying a controlling stake, would be able to fund a decent amount for transfers. They're even bringing Maldini back,Idk man, It' just seems like a perfect match.

Has the deal been finalized even? Will Mr. Bee cough up some serious money? There are still too many questions. While Liverpool are richer than AC Milan without the need for any sugar daddy.

I am deeply envious of the EPL. No matter how badly they fail, their revenues keep skyrocketing!

would hate to see pep at man city. horrible club

If you like Pep, then you would want him at a club with lots of money. I know it sucks through and through, but this is capitalist dystopia we are living in...

F

Flavia

I keep seeing on twitter that M-W left because he felt guilty for the loss against Porto. Not sure if accurate...

King5Puyi

Has the deal been finalized even? Will Mr. Bee cough up some serious money? There are still too many questions. While Liverpool are richer than AC Milan without the need for any sugar daddy.

I am deeply envious of the EPL. No matter how badly they fail, their revenues keep skyrocketing!

It's a done deal. If Berlusconi goes back on it, a 50M€ fine awaits him and we know he's doesn't have pennies to run against each other.

EPL is just raking in on the one thing they know to do. Being British. It just works. There's no other way around it.
Liverpool already have their sugar daddies, but Rodgers seems trusted again.

Devils

I keep seeing on twitter that M-W left because he felt guilty for the loss against Porto. Not sure if accurate...

Nah.

"After the Champions League match between Bayern Munich and Porto, the medical department was blamed due to the inexplicable reasons for the loss," Muller-Wohlfahrt said in a statement.

"The bond of trust is damaged."

Must have been really bad.

I always have a good laugh at Bayern after their losses, seems like people in their hierarchy always lash immediately out at individuals at the club.

King5Puyi

''Bayern Munich team doctor Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt has stepped down from his post at the club, citing a damage of trust.

The Bundesliga champions have been beset by injuries in recent weeks and were missing Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery, David Alaba, Javi Martinez and Mehdi Benatia from the 3-1 loss to Porto on Wednesday.

Holger Badstuber and Bastian Schweinsteiger have also struggled with long-term injury problems in recent months and the Bavarians named just three outfield players among the substitutes for Saturday's Bundesliga win over Eintracht Frankfurt.

The long-serving 72-year-old has now confirmed he has resigned after bearing the brunt of the blame for the side's defeat in Portugal.

"After the Champions League match between Bayern Munich and Porto, the medical department was blamed due to the inexplicable reasons for the loss," Muller-Wohlfahrt said in a statement.

"The bond of trust is damaged."

Bayern's media director Markus Horwick confirmed the decision had taken the club by surprise, telling Sport1: "FC Bayern were not informed about this step."

Muller-Wohlfahrt left Bayern in 2008-09 after a falling-out with former head coach Jurgen Klinsmann only to be convinced to return following his departure.

Head coach Pep Guardiola admitted earlier this season he was becoming exasperated with the medical condition of some of his players, particularly defender Jerome Boateng.

"I must always replace Boateng before the match has finished," he said in September. "But we can't replace one defender in every match. Defenders normally have to play from the first to the last. We have to talk to the doctors another time.
"

StarLord

It's a done deal. If Berlusconi goes back on it, a 50M€ fine awaits him and we know he's doesn't have pennies to run against each other.

EPL is just raking in on the one thing they know to do. Being British. It just works. There's no other way around it.
Liverpool already have their sugar daddies, but Rodgers seems trusted again.

All I can find on the internet are various conflicting reports over the subject.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...TF-8#tbm=nws&q=thai+billionaire+buys+ac+milan

There is even a link which claims that Chinese internet company Alibaba are planning to crowdfund the buyout of AC Milan. This smells like asset stripping to me.

Home of Barca Fans