Bayern München

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
the same thing happened 2002, when Klinsmann was in charge. Müller-Wohlfahrt left after troubles with him.
He then came back immediately after Klinsmann got fired.

Its basically a message from the employees: Throw Pep out.
Then the stuff will return.

This wouldnd have happened under Hoeness. Under him Pep would be gone already.

Apparently he had an argument with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge over Ribery's injury and not Pep which ended up with them exchanging some words and MW resigning.

Yannik

Apparently he had an argument with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge over Ribery's injury and not Pep which ended up with them exchanging some words and MW resigning.

he said he would release a statement about the reasons, but not yet.

Sunny Mir

This feels a lot like that week we had in January where we were in shambles (messi following Chelsea, missing training, puyol resigning, zubi getting fired and finally Barto calling for elections) but thank god that we came out of that fine, well and on the right track.

StarLord

Yup he'll bring Müller-Wohlfahrt, Klopp and Txiki to Barca - a dream team:rockon:

Bring in Pogba and Koke and I could not care less who is in the dugout. We would still blow the opposition away regardless.

The influence of managers is grossly overstated by the vast majority of pundits/football fans.

Antimadridista1

It would be awesome if we could kick'em off the champions league but if Porto can do it on Tuesday I'll be pretty happy.
We really need a revenge after the humiliation of 2013.
Porto/Juventus/Atleti/FCB in semi-finals would be awesome ! Three underdogs and one favorite.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The hype around that kid has been quite obscene. I even heard a few people comparing him to Messi.

No kidding!

Haha I had one of those arguments on youtube I think, but the main argument is just the WC goal that's it, no point wasting time on this.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You are having discussions on youtube? Do you enjoy getting insulted by pubertal boys? :thinking:

I've been dragged into 3 or 4 trolls to be honest, last one to date was on the #therewillbehaters ad with Messi, saw a comment "Gotze > Messi" and just couldn't resist :lol:

I don't do it anymore though, that's one of the reasons I looked for a pro-barça forum to join, to have constructive discussions rather than endless trolls that end up in "fuck you shut up eat d*ck modafocka" ^^

Jägermeister

I've been dragged into 3 or 4 trolls to be honest, last one to date was on the #therewillbehaters ad with Messi, saw a comment "Gotze > Messi" and just couldn't resist :lol:

I don't do it anymore though, that's one of the reasons I looked for a pro-barça forum to join, to have constructive discussions rather than endless trolls that end up in "fuck you shut up eat d*ck modafocka" ^^

A youtube classic :lol:

Home of Barca Fans