Bayern München

DrPepper

Bayern can GOAT it up in Bundeslol all they want but with Pep's horrible CL away form they're gonna have a hard time winning the competition.

Why is Ryu banned btw? Would love to hear his reactions.

RaidersGunz

SMASHED IN BY THE MIGHTY ARSENAL. How can ARsenal win, and not even concede a goal lmao. Poor Bayern. Will be intense at the Allianz, Bayern will want blood.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
If you were civil instead of being a twat who simply taunted them, then they probably wouldn't have banned you in the first place. Respect goes a long way.

I understand and appreciate what you're trying to say, I've always been civil on the forum and what I said was really just a bit of light banter, nothing worse than what bayern fans came here and typed in 2013..

Bayernzone doesn't react much more differently than Barcaforum. They just have a way of pinning it all on Guardiola is all.

Which in turn upsets barca fans, obviously. Good luck finding an adequate replacement should he leave.

JamDav1982

Bayern are still the favourites for the competition for me. Although they will always be liable to getting hit on the break.

If the bookies react to this loss then I am backing them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I guess Lewad'Or and mighty Thiago didn't deliver this time. :lol:

Thiago was better this game than his last two or three games when he was utterly poor, I thought.

Lewandowski has not scored in two straight games. Crisis! :p

Not impressed with Bayern at all today. They were so boring and toothless, not even Douglas Costa could change things up this time. Credit to Arsenal too.

diDi7

I understand and appreciate what you're trying to say, I've always been civil on the forum and what I said was really just a bit of light banter, nothing worse than what bayern fans came here and typed in 2013..

I think I know who banned you and that particular mod is pretty sensitive to stuff said in the light of what happened, so I guess I understand. But you're not convincing anyone particularly. Many Bayern fans are twats, but you don't have to be one just because we have them.

Home of Barca Fans