Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

"Useless WC qualifiers" :lol:

And best thing yet you say it after Chile-Brazil.

Gold.

Yeah, imagine, there are people who could give less than a fart about national teams.

I bet, Chile - Peru, which he will receive new injections for, is also extremely important, right?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You'd be hard pressed to find top players not risking their entire career for their national team. And Kevin Prince Boatang is not a top player.

I'm not getting the KPB reference. Care to elaborate?

aren't these three always injured. i haven't seen them play in ages

Badstuber started team training today. I guess they even will be more careful this time for his comeback. Ribery is back running outside, even doing some other exercises, but stayed inside today because of a cold. Robben's comeback probably is delayed another week as after last week in which he was in team training every day he only did exercises in the building and some jogging this week.

Please let BVB beat them in the Pokal.

Actually I would like it if Effenberg who is now coach of Paderborn since Tuesday throws the BVB out as they play them in the next round.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Badstuber started team training today. I guess they even will be more careful this time for his comeback. Ribery is back running outside, even doing some other exercises, but stayed inside today because of a cold. Robben's comeback probably is delayed another week as after last week in which he was in team training every day he only did exercises in the building and some jogging this week.

Actually I would like it if Effenberg who is now coach of Paderborn since Tuesday throws the BVB out as they play them in the next round.

We will see how Effenberg turns out as a coach. I didn't see a good coach in him, but we will see.

I will give anything to not see a Bayern treble.

Yannik

I think Ribery did the same for Bayern, but was threatened by Platini that he would face consequences if he doesnt run up for france anymore.

Home of Barca Fans