Bayern München

Emma

942441_425570970891483_338323244_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::wave:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its the truth thought,you can't compare a Champions League title to a Super Cup title.The only bad thing is that it ruined Bayern's chances of having the 6 titles...

Why is it so bad? Out of curiosity, is Bayern your second favorite team after Barca, Meitux?

Meitux

Why is it so bad? Out of curiosity, is Bayern your second favorite team after Barca, Meitux?
I said its bad for them.I don't have specifally any favourite team after Barcelona but i like the style of Bayern and because Gotze is one of my favourite players, i have the interest to see him play with this team.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I said its bad for them.I don't have specifally any favourite team after Barcelona but i like the style of Bayern and because Gotze is one of my favourite players, i have the interest to see him play with this team.

Götze has a bright future ahead of him. Many have already compared him to Messi, some even suggested that he has already surpassed Messi at age 20.

footyfan

Calma, calma

Meitux, where are you from?

Pepe Silvia

All of the Barca fans making fun of Bayern need to look in the mirror and realize that we got annihilated by them 7-0 so we have no room to laugh at anyone really. Just sayin'.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Götze has a bright future ahead of him. Many have already compared him to Messi, some even suggested that he has already surpassed Messi at age 20.
The comparison of "XY is the new Messi" is drawn so inflationarily these days that it's starting to lose its meaning.

DennyCrane

But thankfully, their attendants could catch the escapees in time and transported 'em back to the closed ward safely.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All of the Barca fans making fun of Bayern need to look in the mirror and realize that we got annihilated by them 7-0 so we have no room to laugh at anyone really. Just sayin'.

I don't think anyone is laughing at Bayern for losing to BVB. We might have lost to BVB too with our current state of affairs (especially our horrid defense). I think some of us were just expressing our schadenfreude. ;)

Meitux

Yeah i think Dortmund is really the one at the moment to really change Bayern,they played a great game.But still it was the first official game for Pep.There were many importans player missing.Neuer Ribery,Gotze.Martinez,Schweinsteiger, Dante and Gustavo not tottaly fit.They had to play with Starke and the really bad Van Buyten.Still i think Thiago hasn't got the defensive abilities to be used as box to box or defensive midfielder for that lone role.It would be more better if Pep subbed Gustavo in around 60 minutes.

Emma

the same situation for Dortmund. Any important player missing and others not fit at the time. So its no reason for Bayern loosing the match.

Meitux

Only Mkhitaryan,except the long term Piszczek but still the team was balanced.And there is a serious reason when you play with the below average Van Buyten and Starke..If Bayern had full strengh or at least one of the defensive midfielders fit that could go better for Bayern.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans