Bayern München

gasgas

If you don't like something or someone it doesnt mean that it's overrated. Bayern is still one of the best along with Real and Barca.

i was rooting for bayern today. it is always fun watching arsenal lose :D
i also wanted to see how bayern handle a big game and if they learned anything from last two seasons. and i was wrong :( they are the same toothless minnow-thrashers

Thank god you're not. You'd throw everything away on individual games :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, except for the fact that the Chelsea bus has completely deflated this season.

Sadly,
but just to highlight the point that bayern has nothing special with them

Trickykid

I think under Guardiola the away CL games they lost were the one against Real Madrid in 13/14 CL semi-final, the one against Porto at their CL group state and the one against us in last season's CL semi-final?

I don't recall any other losses either, but I'm guessing there are a bunch of draws too.

DrPepper

I think under Guardiola the away CL games they lost were the one against Real Madrid in 13/14 CL semi-final, the one against Porto at their CL group state and the one against us in last season's CL semi-final?

13/14:

10 men Arsenal - Bayern 0-2
Moyeschester Utd - Bayern 1-1
Real - Bayern 1-0

14/15:

Shakhtar - Bayern 0-0
Porto - Bayern 3-1
Barcelona - Bayern 3-0

These are knockout stage matches from Bayern off the top of my head. Can't remember their groupstage matches except for their 7-1 win at Roma and their 3-2 loss at the Etihad. The rest must have been against scrub teams.

At least he's already got one knockout stage away win for Bayern. At Barca, Pep got his first away win in his 3rd year iirc.

stb_1

Arsenal and PSG are on the same level pretty much. PSG probably has more quality overall but their link up play isn't very impressive.

Alen

they have been shit all along. The Bundeslol has a good way of hiding that.
once they face a semi-decent opposition all the shit comes to light

Well i don't think so. But never mind, let's just wait for them in the semis and hope they're as shit as you say.

Barcafan 2304

True. All of a sudden they are 'shit'. Fickle in the extreme. I suppose we were shit when we lost to Vigo or Sevilla? No side wins every game, doesn't mean they are 'shit' after one bad result and let's not forget, Bayern still top of their group

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
IMO they are not shit, it's just that when they play with weak teams in BL they become relaxed and think that team doesn't need improvement.

Failure to win games away in the CL didn't stop us from winning the CL twice. Though this does make me question whether Bayern is really that good this season or whether the Bundeslol is even worse than usual.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah okay guys they are shit :lol: Still best team in Europe at the moment if you ask me.

After getting beaten 5:0 by RM and then conceding 5 again and being beaten by Barca the season after that they have much to prove. Both Barca and RM are ahead of them until they prove it otherwise.

Home of Barca Fans