Bayern München

Morten

Hope they keep their form up, they are the only team that can stop barca in CL. Well, they will probably be slacking to much after winning the league to early, again....

Morten

Always an excuse early just in case Barca win.

Never credit to Barca.

The last line had a bit of irony, as i always felt bayern has been a bit overrated in recent years. But who knows, there are clearly no other suitable candidates who can stop Barca, Bayern in good form and injury-free is the best and only option. Barca is a great team, what more do you want me to say?

JamDav1982

The last line had a bit of irony, as i always felt bayern has been a bit overrated in recent years. But who knows, there are clearly no other suitable candidates who can stop Barca, Bayern in good form and injury-free is the best and only option. Barca is a great team, what more do you want me to say?

Real can easily be a great team by end of season though. There has been very little between Barca, Real and Bayern in past few seasons.

They need to sack Benitez though and not to appoint Zidane. Appoint someone imaginative like Pao Jemez.

Morten

Real can easily be a great team by end of season though. There has been very little between Barca, Real and Bayern in past few seasons.

They need to sack Benitez though and not to appoint Zidane. Appoint someone imaginative like Pao Jemez.

No, Barca has been by far the best club in the past few seasons, then Bayern, Real Madrid a long way behind either. And no, we cant simply turn it around, as most of our players are overrated as feck, the club is managed by a moron(Perez) and a coach that has no clue.

R

RationalMathematician

Bayern is very simplistic in their style of play...
Cross, cross, header, BOOM!

Yannik

Bayern is very simplistic in their style of play...
Cross, cross, header, BOOM!

ER557BR_700wa_0.gif

Last edited:

FC B

I reckon Ancelotti's Bayern will somehow be and look like Jupp's one. Fantastic replacement for me. They'll be even stronger with Carlo on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans