Bayern München

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I thought everyone was overrating Buyern since Pep came. I never feared them that much in the UCL and I always thought it was BS that they were favorites over RM. RM then Barca then ATM knocked their asses out. I'm afraid that will change with this new era of Bayern. Players probably weren't as motivated and most of them probably disliked Pep. They just won a treble yet their coach got dithed for Pep who wanted tiki-taka. They just got Carlo who players usually ADORE and they are already getting amazing transfers like Hummels and Renato Sanches. Carlo is the perfect man for them since they won Bundesliga for like 4 years in a row but they didn't get a Champions League since Spanish team are dominating them and Europe for the last 3 years. I'll really hate seeing Carlo on their bench.
THey are a superbly run club but their tactics are disgusting. They always weaken all of the teams in Bundesliga by buying their players. And let's not pretend that they do them a favor and show good-will by overpaying the transfers because they NEVER do. I'm predicting that Aubameyang will go to RM or to some EPL club and that Bayern will dominate Bundesliga even more than before.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
CiGQ0LOW0AAi0Sl.jpg

That depth. Christ.

Plus, here we have some people trying to tell us that we can't sign big players because of our wages, but take a fucking look at Bayern. Their wage bill is definitely higher than ours with all those stars on their team. But yeah, let's keep chasing players like Ben Arfa and see where we end up in a couple of years when Messi is gone. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
CiGQ0LOW0AAi0Sl.jpg

That depth. Christ.

Plus, here we have some people trying to tell us that we can't sign big players because of our wages, but take a fucking look at Bayern. Their wage bill is definitely higher than ours with all those stars on their team. But yeah, let's keep chasing players like Ben Arfa and see where we end up in a couple of years when Messi is gone. Can't wait.

This is based on what ground?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It might be common ,but it has no sense whatsoever .
Why? Because we are fucking stupid enough to pay a player like Mathieu more than Boateng? Just took a check, and at least I'm right about us severly overpaying our players compared to Bayern. Although, we already knew this.

Devils

It's a bit of an overstatement to give them god-status looking at their squad right at this moment in time.

Over the summer or by the end of next season, they are going to lose Alonso, Gotze, Benatia, Robben, Ribery and Rafinha (nothing special). I think Lahm is scheduled to retire soon too, so he might leave Bayern as well.

Wouldn't rule out the loss of Thiago and Bernat (nothing special) in the next year or so either.

Of course they have a better foundation than us, but it's not like Bayern don't have their fair share of building to do in the near future as well.

Only issue is that they are actually building, while we are not.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Common sense.

What do you mean common sense? It is well known that Bayern does not pay high wages (after all that was why Kroos was let go) and we do. Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, and pretty soon Busquets will make our payroll one of the highest in Europe, if not the most, no?

Plus, you can't compare us with Bayern. Those guys have no debt and they had received plenty of financial support from the three big German corporations (Adidas, Audi and Allianz who own 25% of their club). They are in a munch better financial situation than we are.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Bayern is really the epitome of perfect running of a club. How often do you see them or their players getting in tax troubles like Real Madrid,let's not even mention Barcelona?
Their 2 biggest transfers of all time are ironically Javi Martinez and Mario Gotze at 40 millions. Compare that to Barca and RM who bought James,Bale,Ronaldo,Neymar and Suarez who are all over 75 M.
I think their only regret is not getting Messi. Like Luftstalag mentioned the Bayern sponsors (Adidas,Audi & Allianz), Messi or to be more precise Barcelona is in contract with Audi and Messi is in contract with Adidas. The 250 M Messi buyout would be a joke honestly. Can you imagine how much it hurts Adidas because Messi is playing in a Nike kit?
Everything is so well down. Scandals are minimum, they buy the most talented players for stupidly low prices. They prised the likes of Gotze,Lewa and Hummels from their biggest rivals in a hilarious way.
I think Barca's and RM's retarded scouts should just follow Bayern and bid for their players. At least bring those prices up,like wtf are you doing...

serghei

You have to be joking. Their president has been convicted for tax evasion. THE PRESIDENT, the face of the club, not a player.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You have to be joking. Their president has been convicted for tax evasion. THE PRESIDENT, the face of the club, not a player.

Comparing it to RM or Barca it's still nothing. And come on,every president is dirty and crooked,that's how they got that position. I bet Uncle Flo did shit beyond belief. Barcelona is getting a reputation for their players having tax problems.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes Bayern is very well run and probably more well run than most European clubs, that said let's not mystify them and give them the God-like aura. They have made their fair shares of blunders, not to mention the likes of Breno the Arsonist and Takashi Usami, recent purchases such as Goetze, Kirchoff, Benatia, Sinan Kurt and Rode all have been pretty wasteful. And they let Kroos and Mitchell Weiser go, the latter has had a very good season with Hertha and has increasingly been used as a RB, where Bayern is lacking (to replace Lahm).

And their academy is pretty bad. After that cream of the crop (Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Mueller, Badstuber and Kroos) who from their academy had broken into their first team or any other team? Emre Can? Gaudino? The first was let go and the second was loaned to a Swiss team and his father was not very impressed. Of course they have to buy buy and buy.

Bayern fans love to boast how debt free they are and that they are the most financially-healthy club in Europe etc. Sure they are right. But hey, bayern had received close to 280m of funds from the three big German corporations in exchange for their shares. That's a lot of free money in my opinion. The only draw-back is they might have to pay dividends I guess.

But sure, we have to give bayern credit when it comes to commercial income. They are only behind PSG in that regard and are doing much better than us. They are getting all sorts of deals (mostly from within Germany) while we are quite lacking.

raskolnikov

A club like Bayern ruins football for me. Just buy everyone when an opponent rises. They killed the bundesliga.
It was good to watch a few years ago now its dead.

Morten

I wish to congratulate Bayern on their bundesliga win 2016/2017, after ripping apart Dortmund, they didnt look back and performed as champions should, fully deserved.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A club like Bayern ruins football for me. Just buy everyone when an opponent rises. They killed the bundesliga.
It was good to watch a few years ago now its dead.

Bundesliga is still very fun to watch, it is just that other teams can’t keep up with Bayern. It is like watching FIBA tournaments, everybody is competing for the No.2 spot.

Home of Barca Fans