Bayern München

Die Bayern

Indeed, but if Barca starts the real engines with a fit Messi and a Neymar in form and Iniesta getting back on his level that is enough to beat Bayern imho.

What about your defence? I'm not saying you can't beat us, we are not unbeatable and Barca is Barca after all. But you are really vulnerable at the back. At this moment in time we are in much better form than you in my opinion.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Not among the best. THE best - until they get knocked out of the CL.

What's so hard for Barca fans to understand that concept (and I'm not talking just about you but the general Barca fan base)?
Doesn't change anything about the things I said, namely that people tend to overly praise them for achievements that aren't all that remarkable. "Understand"?

AfricanBavarian

What about your defence? I'm not saying you can't beat us, we are not unbeatable and Barca is Barca after all. But you are really vulnerable at the back. At this moment in time we are in much better form than you in my opinion.

I agree! I feel like right now Bayern's tactical flexibility makes them too strong to handle. Every player is capable of playing in a new role which lets a tactician like Pep really shine.

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Our attack had always been our best defence. But you're right though.

Conceded in almost every CL match so far. Only kept the 0 against Ajax but they had a penalty. Just pointing it out

AfricanBavarian

Lol i know the article was pretty pathetic but it makes one major mistake. It assumes Lahm wont return to RB and Rafihna continues to play. As soon as Martinez is fit he will slot right in the lone #6 role and Lahm will play his favored RB position. It was very clear vs Chelsea how much of an influence Martinez has on the Bayern midfield.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All eyes are on Bayern right now. Sooner or later, someone will figure out how to beat them, it is just a matter of time. I just hope it is going to be us and itwon't be too long for us to see it.

Enjoy while it lasts.

AfricanBavarian

All eyes are on Bayern right now. Sooner or later, someone will figure out how to beat them, it is just a matter of time. I just hope it is going to be us and itwon't be too long for us to see it.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Hopefully that will be after Bayern win the next three UCL titles :p

barcanuck

Enjoy while it lasts.

They don't have any glaring weaknesses. They have size, strength, midgets, targetmen, creative players the whole lot.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
^ Luckily that doesn't have to mean much; football doesn't work like stochastics. Otherwise we would have been the first team to retain it.

Die Bayern

^ Luckily that doesn't have to mean much; football doesn't work like stochastics. Otherwise we would have been the first team to retain it.

Exactly. So much things can go wrong over the course of a whole season. It's stupid to say "oh they are going to win, they have no weaknesses". Every team has weaknesses and every team can have an off-day. For all I know we can lose our next game 6:0. Just enjoy the football and whatever happens, happens!

barcanuck

That's the thing there is NO weaknesses! They have two players + players for each position which do the same things. So you take out one part and the replacement part is perfect. That's what I call no weaknesses. They are scheduled to become the only team to repeat CL. Only Dortmund can really shell shock them into a loss but that's about it my friends.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That's the thing there is NO weaknesses! They have two players + players for each position which do the same things. So you take out one part and the replacement part is perfect. That's what I call no weaknesses. They are scheduled to become the only team to repeat CL. Only Dortmund can really shell shock them into a loss but that's about it my friends.

Did you read our posts? Football doesn't work that way. The title will be given to the team who wins the final in May; let's wait until then to declare someone the winner. Besides, they said similar things about Barca back in the day. Look how that turned out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern or any other team in the world can be knocked out by any strong team over 2 matches. Many factors plays a role in that and most notably, Refs and luck.

Bayern dominated Barcelona in the semi and fully deserved to go through, but they still had luck on their side in the first match where 2 of their 4 goals should have been disallowed. Who knows, maybe Barca could have come back with only 2 goals down instead of 4 in the returning match at Camp Nou? Perhaps unlikely, but not impossible and relatively easier with a bit of luck on their side.

Home of Barca Fans