Bayern München

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The final was relatively open in the beginning as well, and they saved themselves with a late goal when Dortmund had already accepted to play 120 minutes mentally. The cup final was pretty dominant until the last minutes, where it looked as if Stuttgart was coming back to equalize. I don't mean to degrade their treble win, but they are not unbeatable by any means.

AfricanBavarian

That's the thing there is NO weaknesses! They have two players + players for each position which do the same things. So you take out one part and the replacement part is perfect. That's what I call no weaknesses. They are scheduled to become the only team to repeat CL. Only Dortmund can really shell shock them into a loss but that's about it my friends.

Its not like Bayern has never lost in the past two season or drawn, when Bayern are playing poorly like in BvB, Leverkusen and Freiburg when no one finished their chances is when Bayern are vulnerable.....
Bayern or any other team in the world can be knocked out by any strong team over 2 matches. Many factors plays a role in that and most notably, Refs and luck.

Bayern dominated Barcelona in the semi and fully deserved to go through, but they still had luck on their side in the first match where 2 of their 4 goals should have been disallowed. Who knows, maybe Barca could have come back with only 2 goals down instead of 4 in the returning match at Camp Nou? Perhaps unlikely, but not impossible and relatively easier with a bit of luck on their side.

You could say Bayern were unlucky Pique and Alves handballs werent called;)

barca1899

dghr0y.png

barcanuck

Its not like Bayern has never lost in the past two season or drawn, when Bayern are playing poorly like in BvB, Leverkusen and Freiburg when no one finished their chances is when Bayern are vulnerable.....

You could say Bayern were unlucky Pique and Alves handballs werent called;)

It's not about never losing, it's that they are damn hard to beat. They tossed around Barca's midgets like I've never seen anyone do before. Strict instructions to just cross and use height advantage was the way they beat us and did they ever do it well.

Zuess99

Bayern are on that level of if you are playing them , no matter which team you are, you are literally the underdog cause its expected for them to beat you. Dortmund is the exception here.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Bayern are on that level of if you are playing them , no matter which team you are, you are literally the underdog cause its expected for them to beat you. Dortmund is the exception here.

I think Chelsea would also give them a hard time

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Oh and another thing that currently gives Bayern the edge under Pep.

Teams still dare to play football against Bayern. Bayern's games are much more open.

But let them play against a well organized bus from the likes Celtic, Milan, Psg

aaron101

Oh and another thing that currently gives Bayern the edge under Pep.

Teams still dare to play football against Bayern. Bayern's games are much more open.

But let them play against a well organized bus from the likes Celtic, Milan, Psg

They are still better than us when facing a bus parking team because they can cross, shoot from the outside the box, score headers, and set pieces.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think Chelsea would also give them a hard time

hard time aka break some bones. Given the two grave injuries two of our key or future key players sustained (Martinez&Götze) the last time both teams sqared off against each other, I have no issues admitting I'd rather avoid Chelsea at any level of the CL tournament. Also matches between possession and bus-parker teams tend to be down-right ugly.

AfricanBavarian

hard time aka break some bones. Given the two grave injuries two of our key or future key players sustained (Martinez&Götze) the last time both teams sqared off against each other, I have no issues admitting I'd rather avoid Chelsea at any level of the CL tournament. Also matches between possession and bus-parker teams tend to be down-right ugly.

Same! Mou's tactics are cowardly but they seem to have got him this far so i respect him for that. But to be honest i rather avoid BvB more than any other team, they like most BuLi teams are always very motivated to beat Bayern Munich

Home of Barca Fans