Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

By blatant dive you mean typical Dante stupidity.

Well, he has a somewhat peccable track record of commiting rather stupid tackles in the penalty box, especially in the CL, it seems. So yeah... Dante is certainly to blame as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am thinking more than 90% of Mandzu's goals are headers. And he is probably responsible for more than 50% of Bayern's goals.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it just me or is this Bayern side quite underwhelming today against an extremely poor Hamburg, despite the score?

Götze's goal is pure gold though.

AfricanBavarian

Is it just me or is this Bayern side quite underwhelming today against an extremely poor Hamburg, despite the score?

Götze's goal is pure gold though.

It was a good game but not a great one, they did what they needed to win but im sure come the big matches they will switch to higher gears.

Maria

I am thinking more than 90% of Mandzu's goals are headers. And he is probably responsible for more than 50% of Bayern's goals.

Responsable as in he scored them? He scored 10 goals out of Bayern's 42 in the Bundesliga(24%). Cristiano for example scored 39% out of RM's goals in La Liga.

It was a good game but not a great one, they did what they needed to win but im sure come the big matches they will switch to higher gears.

How did Thiago played?

AfricanBavarian

Responsable as in he scored them? He scored 10 goals out of Bayern's 42 in the Bundesliga(24%). Cristiano for example scored 39% out of RM's goals in La Liga.

How did Thiago played?

I thought Thiago had a good game, especially his great assist for Gotze's goal. He made great runs and is never afraid to take on defenders but i feel like his decision making fails him at times and e is still to bold in the way he plays and it could do him good to play a bit more conservatively. But like i said good performance by him today!

Maria

I thought Thiago had a good game, especially his great assist for Gotze's goal. He made great runs and is never afraid to take on defenders but i feel like his decision making fails him at times and e is still to bold in the way he plays and it could do him good to play a bit more conservatively. But like i said good performance by him today!

He improved a lot in that area in Pep's last season with us, but he still has a long way to go..though you should have seen Busquets in 2008-2009&2009-2010(and he was working extra after trainings with Pep since he was playing under him for the B team).

Home of Barca Fans