Bayern München

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah OK, great news - Bayern trash everybody and I'm watching PSG and even they look better than us atm. It's the first time I'm jealous of other teams players - we look boring, predictable, slow, very shaky in defense and not dangerous in attack + our bench suck :angry:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know it has nothing to do with Bayern, but since some folks think very lowly of the Buli because of Loserkusen getting thrashed by ManU repeatedly, they are on top right now against BVB, 1:0. And when did Son transfer from Hamburg to Bayer? How did I miss that? Wow.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The entire Bundesliga is scheisse besides Dortmund & Bayern and Dortmund can't even keep up with Bayern. One horse league from the start even more so with Guardiola. Freaking United in their current form tore Leverkusen a new one at their own stadium and they are second.
Leverkusen are known to shit their pants when being faced with big names internationally, also they virtually didn't show up against United. If you believe Leverkusen to be a team that is 0-5 worse than United, then maybe you should reflect whether you know the Bundesliga as well as you think you do, to keep it polite.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The German league looks very poor to me. Outside the top 2 there appears to be a lack of quality, Bayer got destroyed by a poor United side and Schalke look rather average in Europe too.

Oh really... give Schalke a proper manager and they'll do just fine again. Papado back in defence would also help a lot.
In case you forgot, Schalke went to the CL semis just a couple of years ago and managed to get 4 points against "mighty" Arsenal last season.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
And that matters because? In that little clip they made Hart actually put effort in once, City will be more than happy to let them play those passes all day long. It's the counters and long balls that City will get hurt on, not those spells of possession.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

But they can outscore you and outrun your defense too. Let it be honest, Bayern's defense is not particularly great.
Dude, just check how many goals they conceded since last season's quarterfinal in the CL and how many of those were penalties. ;)
Bayern defence is emphasized by high pitch pressing, ofc the actual defenders are only about one-third of that super-efficient machine. And btw, while Dante doesn't seem as good as last season in which he was arguably the best CB in all of Europe, you can now make the case for Boateng, who has been out of this world this season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dude, just check how many goals they conceded since last season's quarterfinal in the CL and how many of those were penalties. ;)
Bayern defence is emphasized by high pitch pressing, ofc the actual defenders are only about one-third of that super-efficient machine. And btw, while Dante doesn't seem as good as last season in which he was arguably the best CB in all of Europe, you can now make the case for Boateng, who has been out of this world this season.

Because it has not been tested, largely. There were times when it looked quite shaky this season, even against Buli teams. Especially when there was not enough protection in the midfield.

Anyway, you guys have a great team right now, enjoy while it lasts.

Crews

And that matters because? In that little clip they made Hart actually put effort in once, City will be more than happy to let them play those passes all day long. It's the counters and long balls that City will get hurt on, not those spells of possession.

Nasri taking yellow card purely because he's frustrated for having to run after Bayern players? Silva's face before coming to pitch and understanding he was gonna get exhausted from catching Bayern players. I disagree.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
That's Nasri being his whiny self, I guess it's a win but not a huge one, if Pellegrini makes it clear not to lash out and plays less temperamental players, the passing won't hurt them.

Home of Barca Fans