Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Okay, that second half was one of the most boring Bayern halves I've ever watched.

Anyways... BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!

Yay... :p

Last edited:

gatsu

Very disappointed performance from Bayern, i really thought they were not playing 100%, but the players joy tells me otherwise.
Struggling against the mighty Raja, the best team in the world they say! :zzz:

And indeed thé 2nd half was awfully boring.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Very disappointed performance from Bayern, i really thought they were not playing 100%, but the players joy tells me otherwise.
Struggling against the mighty Raja, the best team in the world they say! :zzz:

And indeed thé 2nd half was awfully boring.

Well, maybe you should give Bayern a break. Most likely case is they were just horribly tired. When they were up 2 early on, they simply shifted a couple of gears down.
You would fool yourself if you believe Bayern on their day wouldn't be able to thrash most if not every team out there (if they capitalize on their many goal opportunities).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, maybe you should give Bayern a break. Most likely case is they were just horribly tired. When they were up 2 early on, they simply shifted a couple of gears down.
You would fool yourself if you believe Bayern on their day wouldn't be able to thrash most if not every team out there (if they capitalize on their many goal opportunities).

You actually think Bayern will thrash every team out there? WOW. Try BVB first.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He did NOT say that man :lol:.
And although I prefer BVB over Bayern they already got handled in the last few competitive games they played. I know they have injured galore, but still. Bayern is far and away the best team in the world right now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He did NOT say that man :lol:.
And although I prefer BVB over Bayern they already got handled in the last few competitive games they played. I know they have injured galore, but still. Bayern is far and away the best team in the world right now.

Well, "most if not every team", even with "most" I am not sure (I don't know what "most" means here). Bayern of course is by far the best team in the world right now, but to think they will thrash most teams out there is a bit too arrogant. Beating most teams yes, thrashing most teams?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Heynckes, whom I respect a lot, just said Bayern will be ruling Europe for a decade. A couple of more years yes, but a decade? Come on Jupp, come to your senses.

Meitux

Heynckes, whom I respect a lot, just said Bayern will be ruling Europe for a decade. A couple of more years yes, but a decade? Come on Jupp, come to your senses.
Well you never know, they have qualities for the future but yeah that's too far to predict. Sounds arrogant and the true meaning of is that Bayern is above everyone else and will continue on for a long time. Nothing specific, but even if there would be any chance of this happening that's toooooooooo far away to get and thoughts on.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He didn't say that at all. Don't trust trollz.com and all the other jokster websites on the net.
He said that a club and team as well structured as Bayern Munich is atm, could have a golden decade ahead of themselves.

Home of Barca Fans