Bayern München

B

beautifulgame

that isn't that far of a statement because of the internal structure at bayern.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He didn't say that at all. Don't trust trollz.com and all the other jokster websites on the net.
He said that a club and team as well structured as Bayern Munich is atm, could have a golden decade ahead of themselves.

And golden decade meaning?

I am sure he didn't mean by a decade of playing great and top level football (which Bayern had already been doing for many years) without the trophies, right? ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

And golden decade meaning?

I am sure he didn't mean by a decade of playing great and top level football (which Bayern had already been doing for many years) without the trophies, right? ;)

Still, it is bending the words to cause unnecessary friction between the fans of different clubs and generate more clicks. Ok, since you were so persistent, I actually bothered to look up again what he actually said in German. It translates to "A team structured like this, in terms of age, quality and mutual respect, has a great decade to come".

Crews

Official: FC Bayern have signed Robert Lewandowski (25)! The striker has signed a 5-year contract until 2019

Feel bad for Dortmund but at the same time I'm excited of having arguably the best striker in the squad, making Bayern even stronger.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
They won't win the CL this season. It is the law that rules troughout the galaxys. A team can't win the CL twice in a row. Believe me.

Home of Barca Fans