Benjamin Mendy

utility73

Having had the same impressions so far. He is quite the threat as LB in offense but a liability in defense. Makes a lot of mistakes.

Trickykid

Just a couple of pages ago people were fangirling all over him proclaiming him the soon to be best LB in the world.

Was it just yet another Barcaforum circlejerk whipping up a frenzy? I have a rough time believing that he's gone from a world beater to someone Pep is close to wanting to get rid of in the span of a month or two.

khaled_a_d

Just a couple of pages ago people were fangirling all over him proclaiming him the soon to be best LB in the world.

Was it just yet another Barcaforum circlejerk whipping up a frenzy? I have a rough time believing that he's gone from a world beater to someone Pep is close to wanting to get rid of in the span of a month or two.

tbf he was widely highly rated, whether it is Barcafroum or anywhere else

Trickykid

tbf he was widely highly rated, whether it is Barcafroum or anywhere else

Aight, I haven't followed him much myself.
Going by the folks on the Bluemoon forum, this seems like more than just a dip in form - to the point where they'd rather see Delph take his spot - even though many of them still believe in him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He had a torn ACL. Those take time to come back from. Some players never even regain their old form. He started the season well and he's frustrated as hell out there because of the massive dip in form.

Home of Barca Fans