Benjamin Mendy

bastardo

Holy shit, I dont understand. Women basically flock to you if you're a rich athlete and this guy still had to resort to sexually harassing them.

Windhook

I liked him a lot as a player. It's the OJ Simpson type of downfall, what a scumbag Benjamin turned out to be. I expect some more women to come out with allegations. Bill Cosby stuff here.:lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Respekt_III;[URL="tel:2414192" said:
2414192[/URL]]I know all brown people are the same to you but wrong country.

Should of paid them Hush money like a certain someone.

All the petro clubs and their phoney countries are same

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Found the guy writing hit pieces whenever a non western country is doing well. When is your article about Rwanda coming out ?

Laplacian

Holy shit, I dont understand. Women basically flock to you if you're a rich athlete and this guy still had to resort to sexually harassing them.

Men don't commit sexual assault because they're undesirable or horny. It's not how it works; it's about power and exerting it on others. Look at the list of infamous serial rapists and killers (it's the same sort of psychological deviancy), many of them are men in positions of power and/or economic influence exploiting those who are young, weak, and vulnerable. Men with these kind of sexual deviances tend to be even more prone to offenses when they enter positions of power and influence.

Home of Barca Fans