Benjamin Mendy

Jenks

I dont think he did it, these gold diggers did my boi dirty ...

It's possible, but seems very unlikely that four women would have conspired independently to perpetrate the same scam on the same man, with even more coming out of the woodwork.

Messigician

Don't really care about his pay. The fact he's being remanded for months is the real headline here. Not sure that's happened to a premier league player before?
He allegedly committed the same offence multiple times while on bail. No judge is going to run the risk of him being out on bail and having the chance to do the same shit again.

Messigician

Apparently he has also r**** the same person multiple times.

This dude might be one of the biggest footballing criminals in history folks

Messigician

At the same time some might use that knowledge to claim **** when it was consensual in the hopes for hush money.

I hope that it isn't true as it'll just hurt the credibility of actual victims which is something that doesn't help anyone

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Charged with another count of ****. Up to six now.

This guy is toast. His life is over.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
7th

Rapist being played this season and modern slavery back in UAE but FFP check all fine

Helluva club

Good on you for at least knowing the difference between UAE and Qatar , but last I checked your darling and Catalan purist Pep is the one who played him.

Messigician

🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Benjamin Mendy has been charged with a new complaint of attempted ****.

WTF

Home of Barca Fans