Bernardo Silva

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think an attacking set of interiors like Pedri from the left & Bernardo on the right is the stuff of dreams, can't wait to see it in action

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On paper a midfield of Pedri - de Jong - Bernardo sounds great and more suited for modern day football. Particularly as Bernardo also tend to drop down deep. Busquets is simply put a horrible fit for the way Xavi sets up his midfield. Doesn't matter who you put alongside him.

Never going to happen though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

On paper a midfield of Pedri - de Jong - Bernardo sounds great and more suited for modern day football. Particularly as Bernardo also tend to drop down deep. Busquets is simply put a horrible fit for the way Xavi sets up his midfield. Doesn't matter who you put alongside him.

Never going to happen though.

this midfield + ALD is fire

fergus90

Let's not forget other legend from Portugal like Figo, Mou, Pendu, Quaresma, Trincao.

History with Portugal is dark.

Bernardo has been class at Monaco and City. Quaresma and Trincao were both bought on the back of one breakout season. The less we say about Figo the better lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca signing shit Portuguese players apart from Figo who betrayed us it not Portugal's fault lol

snowy

.. Never watched him but if it's anything less than second coming of iniesta I will be disappointed

meh brace urself, you'd have better luck finding Masala in Sparta

yaddig ;)

giphy.gif

Peptobismol knows... he always unloads his ol' relics near their expiry date

vegitot

Bernardo has been class at Monaco and City. Quaresma and Trincao were both bought on the back of one breakout season. The less we say about Figo the better lol

Bernardo is an established player. But just dark history will make me doubtful about any Portuguese signing.

vegitot

Siu. Fans already get excited about Pedri - Frenkie - Bernardo trio. Though it give me Mavericky - Frenkie - Arthur vibe.

Home of Barca Fans