Bernardo Silva

Birdy

I am still confident .

City have replacements lined up and there is 17 days left

Ain't happening.
As long as the Dutch lambrador refuses to go, the minimal salary space we can generate would be enough only for Kounde, Alonso, and maybe an RB on super low wages

Zidane82

Ain't happening.
As long as the Dutch lambrador refuses to go, the minimal salary space we can generate would be enough only for Kounde, Alonso, and maybe an RB on super low wages

We can afford both if we offload some Deadwood apparently

Depay will help greatly when he goes to Juve as expected
Braithwaite is also on big wages and will be forced out

Birdy

We can afford both if we offload some Deadwood apparently

Depay will help greatly when he goes to Juve as expected
Braithwaite is also on big wages and will be forced out

Not really.

Depay will release only 10m gross.
Braithwate will not release salary mass, as we will have to pay his wages as compensation even if we terminate.
Umtiti has nowhere to go

If that twat Pique hadn't paralyzed negotiations for salary reduction, we could possibly go for him
OR if Frenkie had agreed to a transfer.

Right now, we will only register Kounde, Alonso, and a new cheap RB
And even that will not come without suffering

JamDav1982

They want to sell shite like Dest but few clubs interested.

Need to hope Man U get desperate and he is willing to leave.

That would release some more.

Birdy

You here again? Forum was super quiet and nice w/o you the last few days...

Dest charges only 6m gross... Nowhere close the amount needed.
Kounde only needs 20m to get registered.

Nice try at masking your hate for Dest.
Go read the stats I posted. He is better than all the RBs 'shortlisted'

JamDav1982

You here again? Forum was super quiet and nice w/o you the last few days...

Dest charges only 6m gross... Nowhere close the amount needed.
Kounde only needs 20m to get registered.

Nice try at masking your hate for Dest.
Go read the stats I posted. He is better than all the RBs 'shortlisted'

Aye I bet you like not getting called on your shite.

Still think Dest won Xavi over? Nice.

'Hate' nah just realise he isnt rated and club want him gone. Told you that long ago.

No stats required. Clueless folk try to use stats to defend Braithwaite and Puig in past.

You tried to use 'stats' to show how good Arthur/Semedo to me in past and fairly sure it was you who claimed Brathwaite was 'best finisher' at club due to 'stats'.

Shows you dont understand more than anything.

Last edited:

Birdy

LOL
getting angry that Dest is better than all RBs shortlisted??
Whine as much as you want, whiner...

JamDav1982

LOL
getting angry that Dest is better than all RBs shortlisted??
Whine as much as you want, whiner...

Nah not angry in slightest.

You are one who called it wrong in claiming Xavi trusts Dest...who had 'won him over'.

The shortlist is a poor bunch but your stats have been shown to be moronic in past with likes of Arthur, Semedo and Braithwaite. So dont get too hung up on them.

Pointing out how Birdy called the situaition wrong again is 'whining'.

Haha do better than that.

Porque

Dest is good physically and technically. Just mentality not there and that part of his game has shown no signs of improvement. I imagine that is why Xavi, who spends day in - day out with him is not keen on him. Same problem we had with Semedo really. Just Dest is a bit more aloof it seems.

In other words, small team player who can do great things at the lower tier like Deloufeu types.

Birdy

Dest is good physically and technically. Just mentality not there and that part of his game has shown no signs of improvement. I imagine that is why Xavi, who spends day in - day out with him is not keen on him. Same problem we had with Semedo really. Just Dest is a bit more aloof it seems.

In other words, small team player who can do great things at the lower tier like Deloufeu types.

He is 21,
I don't know how much of mentality can be seen so early in someone's career.

As for the rest, he is much better than Semedo on the ball.

Only Xavi knows the reasons, we can only guess...
Only the vague references from last December that he doesn't get positional football are the only clues we have as to why he doesn't rate him

JamDav1982

Dest is poor defensively.

Makes poor decisions on ball, struggles in the build up and bar late runs is clueless in final third unable to cross ball or create enough.

Still young and maybe can develop but clear to see what Xavi doesnt like.

Some folk claim he is sensational in games when barely makes a tackle and creates nothing whatsoever... low standards.

Anyone who is stumped why is isnt rated... says more about them than anything else.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Regardless of Dest, I don't think B.Silva is feasible or reality unless Frenkie leaves for huge sum,and even then it is highly doubful.

17 more days are remaining in transfer market, doubt City will let him go in time.
Journalists need to sell some news, and Silva sells.
But even Romero was extra careful with his wording most of the time about Silva.
We have to sort Kounde registration, then sign Alonso, then look to sort RB and Silva.
Yeah, doubtful

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah I don't think Bernardo is going to be feasible when we're yet to register Kounde and both Busquets and Pique seem reluctant to help us out by taking paycuts or giving up a part of the deferred wages we owe them.

Zidane82

🚨✅| Confirmed: FC Barcelona will be able to sign Bernardo Silva & keep Frenkie De Jong if they sell Dest, Memphis & Aubameyang.
@CatalunyaRadio

Home of Barca Fans