Bernardo Silva

Givenchy

This isnt happening imo, way too late in the window. Bernardo himself won't force an exit as he has huge respect for City and I can respect that. City don't need the money either.

My guess: We sell Frenkie, no Bernardo, Alonso + an average RB in. A transfer window that started so bright will end with even more questions to ask of Xavi.

Messi983

Don't get the obsession with him. Even with Bernardo we won't get further than maybe quarterfinals of CL as long as we have dinosaur Busi and mental midget Alba starting and a glaring hole at RB. And team we currently have should be more than good enough to challenge for and even win La Liga if Xavi won't feck up.

Porque

Don't get the obsession with him. Even with Bernardo we won't get further than maybe quarterfinals of CL as long as we have dinosaur Busi and mental midget Alba starting and a glaring hole at RB. And team we currently have should be more than good enough to challenge for and even win La Liga if Xavi won't feck up.

Basically we got 3 good/great mids (Gavi,Kessie, Frenkie Beer Pong) who do not have the unique set of skills for a Xaviball false striker midfielder.

Only Bernardo. And Ozil. But he's too old now.

Zidane82

Yawn

Messi983

Basically we got 3 good/great mids (Gavi,Kessie, Frenkie Beer Pong) who do not have the unique set of skills for a Xaviball false striker midfielder.

Only Bernardo. And Ozil. But he's too old now.

Should've just kept Mavericky then.

Barcilliant

Xavi worries me. He is getting what he wants too easily. We should not be spending huge amounts on another midfielder. Full back positions need quality.

Home of Barca Fans