Bernardo Silva

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Somehow I think this will be a huge mistake. He looks great for City but would look like a lost puppy playing for Barca.

And 29.. after running his legs off for City. We are being screwed over.

Stay away. Find someone new.

He's looked poor for city this season though. Agree might be a mistake as might be burnt out, move could also revitalise him. Not a banker of a transfer as some people originally thought imo.

CatalinR10

Also , he has 2 goals and 5 assists in 24 games , all comps for City , this season .

Those are really poor numbers if you ask me.

ajnotkeith

If we have more money to spend, why on earth is it going towards CM/AM where we have plenty of options already, and not FB or DM?

From this, you can only understand that Xavi somehow must not see the FB and DM positions as problems...

Birdy

I was strongly in favor of him coming last summer.

I am not any more. He is 29, soon he will be post prime (or may be already post prime)
It's nonsense to get players that have been juiced out elsewhere

Move on

fergus90

Definitely too late now but the guy is a tremendous footballer. Not had a great season though by his usual standards.

CatalinR10

Seeing as he's 29 this year , his contract runs out in 2 years , him having not a good season for his standards , I think we should throw in an offer of 45 mil and see if they bite.

Pep should stop being a fucking phag and tell the club that he can leave for 45 mil as they legit robbed us of 65 mil for that Feran transfer.

JamDav1982

He is a good player but one of those that folk thought he was under rated so would then make a point of how good he is and in turn over rate him.

Never been close to KDB but you would hear a lot of City fans or others who watch them claim he is the best as if they know more than anyone else.. in reality KDB was better.

If Barca sign him what is the plan? He is an AM. Is the midfield going to b Pedri at CM and Silva AM or both posted up as AM? Cant see that working all that well and too lightweight.

Maybe as an AM from left that tucks in to get closer to striker but he doesnt really get the goals nor play that side to be that attacking player.

Just doesnt seem to make much sense even if he improves team surely if have any money it is spent better elsewhere in team.

fergus90

Barca needs to start buying players like Bernardo when they're at the Monaco stage in their careers rather than just getting mugged off by Citeh.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

He is a good player but one of those that folk thought he was under rated so would then make a point of how good he is and in turn over rate him.

Never been close to KDB but you would hear a lot of City fans or others who watch them claim he is the best as if they know more than anyone else.. in reality KDB was better.

If Barca sign him what is the plan? He is an AM. Is the midfield going to b Pedri at CM and Silva AM or both posted up as AM? Cant see that working all that well and too lightweight.

Maybe as an AM from left that tucks in to get closer to striker but he doesnt really get the goals nor play that side to be that attacking player.

Just doesnt seem to make much sense even if he improves team surely if have any money it is spent better elsewhere in team.

would you approve this transfer for 40-50 mil ?

Home of Barca Fans