Bojan Krkic

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Agree with snyde Valencia could do with him and being a starter at a big club would give confidence and get him on the international scene more.

Andres Iniesta

Bojan has got a great finishing... he finishes better than eto`o imo, but eto`o is faster and have more experience and still keeps on fighting till the end of the game. I dont think bojan should go on loan because he needs more chances in first team, i know thats not easy but he demonstrated yesterday, and other games he played that he is a good option to substitute eto`o when he leaves. HE (Bojan) IS THE FUTURE!!!

maz

I walk the line
Bojan shouldnt go on loan. Valencia wont sign a contract saying that the player must return to fcb after a season. They need to rebuild. They dont want a young player that a team 2 places above them wants shot of for a season. If we have faith in bojan enough to put a stipulation that he must return after season's loan, then we should show that faith by playing him in the first team rather than sending him on loan. Not to mention going away for a season and coming back means he needs to re-aclimatise himself when he returns. New players, new staff etc. He deserves to be in and around the squad next season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Bojan shouldnt go on loan. Valencia wont sign a contract saying that the player must return to fcb after a season. They need to rebuild. They dont want a young player that a team 2 places above them wants shot of for a season. If we have faith in bojan enough to put a stipulation that he must return after season's loan, then we should show that faith by playing him in the first team rather than sending him on loan. Not to mention going away for a season and coming back means he needs to re-aclimatise himself when he returns. New players, new staff etc. He deserves to be in and around the squad next season.

yupyupyup!

like I said, kid should be first-choice next season if we can't get villa.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Well both he and Pep have said that this is his "journeyman" season at FCB. So I think he has a more involved role planned for Bojanito for next season. And after the copa final, he does owe it. He needs to bulk up a bit though - his frame is so slight he could easily be bowled over and CF is a position where you need to be able to shake off physicallity and pressure.

shadows

Well both he and Pep have said that this is his "journeyman" season at FCB. So I think he has a more involved role planned for Bojanito for next season. And after the copa final, he does owe it. He needs to bulk up a bit though - his frame is so slight he could easily be bowled over and CF is a position where you need to be able to shake off physicallity and pressure.

I agree with all the things you said..Bojan just needs more time..He has good striker instinct and with time he will be good..Moreover in most of the games where we needed a goal Pep brought him on for the last few mins even ahead of some one like Hleb or Guddy which means definitely Pep has him in his plans for the future..

I am not sure loan is the answer because again he will need time to get accustomed to the system..Playing him more in the Liga next season will be good..

maz

I walk the line
I agree with meta on most things about bojan but not that he is our backup if we dont get villa. He is definitely a future starter, but he is still at the stage where he is being eased into the team. Like my man quash said he needs to bulk up alot. Do u believe bojan can be our main man in europe as well next season? He isnt the write-off everyone was labelling him as, but he isnt enough of the finished product for him to be our first choice striker.

Evil

Shabazz
Don't bite my head off for saying this, but I think Negrado could be an excellent replacement should Eto'o leave.

shadows

Don't bite my head off for saying this, but I think Negrado could be an excellent replacement should Eto'o leave.

I thought so too but as a back up for E2..But i thought the same about Mata as well when we needed a LW...Maybe i am confused a bit:p

Home of Barca Fans