Bojan Krkic

beef-supreme

Not really clear to EPL fans, all they've seen of Bojan is him missing that sitter against Chelsea. But yes Blueduck, he's gone beyond the stage of being a raw talent and recently has looked more and more like the real deal.

I've always, always been saying that as long as he gets minutes, he will shine. From this aspect i was really anticipating the end of the season, because after about the halfway mark, we all saw that Pep wasn't going to throw Bojan into the fray too often, at least not until matters had settled.

ranjix

Jefecito
He is my best

He is my best when it comes to young players. As a young player he had exceptional talent. I hope some day he`ll be as good as Messi, Iniesta and Xavi. That day is not so far. It may take another 2-3 season for him to be a world class player..i hope...
:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The last two games he has done nothing brilliant but hey end of season and would want to play in the CL final.

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

I'm a huge fan of Bojan. My father seems to think I'm jealous of him because he's my peer and is already playing 1st team football for the club I love most, but honestly, I couldn't be a bigger fan of him. He's very popular amongst the younger Culés.

And I, for one, hope Pep or Txiki or Laporta or even Bojan himself squashes all the loan rumors. He needs playing time, but that playing time should be with Barça. He needs to gain experience and confidence, sure, but he also needs to gain chemistry with guys like Eto'o, Henry, and more importantly, guys who he'll be playing with in the future, like Messi and Iniesta. How can he do that if he's playing for some other team? I really hope he stays. Patience is but another step towards success. I'm sure he doesn't want to end up like Gio.

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

What at Ipswich Town ?

Exactly. With all due respect to Ipswich, going from Barça to Spurs to Ipswich isn't exactly an upgrade.
Gio wasn't patient, he was in it more for the money, and now look at him. Most people, if not all bag on him every chance they get.

Bojan has to be patient. I fully believe in him, he will get his chance.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Exactly. With all due respect to Ipswich, going from Barça to Spurs to Ipswich isn't exactly an upgrade.
Gio wasn't patient, he was in it more for the money, and now look at him. Most people, if not all bag on him every chance they get.

Bojan has to be patient. I fully believe in him, he will get his chance.

ipswich managed by keano > spurs managed by redknapp.

alright not as good a side, but I know where I'd rather be. keano will make a man out of him. redcrap will just annoy him, he's like del boy but without any of the charm.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
ipswich managed by keano > spurs managed by redknapp.

alright not as good a side, but I know where I'd rather be. keano will make a man out of him. redcrap will just annoy him, he's like del boy but without any of the charm.
:lol: But Geovanni will return to Spurs after his loan, if he hasn't already.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Spurs only loaned him imo because they have Pavlyuchenko, Modric, Keane all competing for his positions and are superior to him in the EPL. Have to wait and see what he's like when he returns to em, but tbh I don't miss him.

Home of Barca Fans