Bojan Krkic

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Someone bookmark this page so when Bojan and Cesc are both here next summer we'll all laugh at Edward :lol:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Awful penalty by him last night, tried to be too clever with it, understandable when he's low on confidence, doesn't trust his strike enough. Hopefully that absolute tap in will help him start firing them in now. Wish it was a slightly more challenging goal :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I didn't like anything about the pk, especially how unfocused he seemed...Kept looking back behind him instead of showing steely confidence & focus at the task at hand

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I didn't like anything about the pk, especially how unfocused he seemed...Kept looking back behind him instead of showing steely confidence & focus at the task at hand

He could hit a 40 yard wonder strike and you would complain about his celebration not showing the steely mean streak you need to be a top striker.

MoFroBo

He could hit a 40 yard wonder strike and you would complain about his celebration not showing the steely mean streak you need to be a top striker.

Calm down man, Bojan is lost and it is obvious. Don't be so angered, every Barca supporter ofc. wishes their young talent to overcome his strugle ;)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
calm down? there have been posts when silky got angry but that was not one? wtf? it's a player he likes alot, why not just leave him alone? (the last part is not directed to you, but more generally to all the people getting on his back)

F

Flavia

I was watching thhis video, from fcb 5 1 ceuta, with rac1 audio, and it's just so funny how they narrate Bojan's goal:

:lol:
Aleluia!

gingerless

lmfao!

one of them tried to start the aleluia thing again on messi's goal but nobody went with it so he just stopped hahaha

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
RAC1 rocks :D

It does, that's great stuff there...I've been trying to figure out how to mux in the audio from RAC1 for some of the HD caps I find - those from that Arabic station have this tool of a dude commentating in English, makes my ears hurt

I did like the way Bojan's teammates love him...Valdes was sufficiently enthused and Krkic was acknowledging the sigh of relief in a playful way with his teammates - kewl to see

Home of Barca Fans