Bojan Krkic

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Of course I rate him, he is brilliant. Plus, you have to have a selfish streak to be a good striker.

kiki#8

This is what he needed, a goal. Hope it's become a goal streak, like the one last year after goal against stuttgart

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Abysmal performance tbh. Goal did nothing, he was still sloppy afterwards, and that is against a 10 man Ceuta. I dont know how he'll recover his touch and confidence.

Yeah, I'm not sure what else that can be said/written that hasn't been already....Kid is in a major slump of form...Even with an easy tap in like that, you'd think his play might've been boosted but he continued to look like a lost lamb out there

I haven't seen anything in recent weeks to recant what I said about the kid having a fragile mental makeup...Kid seems soft

C

Carefree

Of course I rate him, he is brilliant. Plus, you have to have a selfish streak to be a good striker.

Brilliant? Messi's brilliant, Bojan looks like another dos Santos. Barca are best off cutting their loses and getting rid. With Messi becoming more and more the front man and Pedro establishing himself in the first team, about time someone like Thiago was given a fair crack of the whip ahead of him.

F

Flavia

bojan2.jpg

101110futinternacionalf.jpg

desoe

bojan2.jpg

Any grown-ups here, eh? Or it's a kids party :(

Still so strange to see the armband on his hand. It's there, but ya know... you still get the feeling that it's actually not there. It just don't fit.

Home of Barca Fans