Bojan Krkic

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Does anyone else really want this kid to succeed lol?
I can't tell you how happy i'd be if he stepped up and one day led the team along with Messi and Iniesta :D

Gibbons

Great news, depth is greatly needed. Hopefully we can seal the league this weekend (or next) and he can start the remaining Liga games.

Antigun

Barça doctors are pretty good. First Abidal, now Bojan. Way before schedule.

I think the same too. But Arse Maniacs (i.e. members of A-Mania) actually accuses us of 'doping' our players so that they rarely succumb to injuries and coming back quickly from injuries. As if all the players in the world must be as 'glassy' as their players >.>

impeh

Hi, its me..
well, puyol is a fine example of us not doing that :)

hopefully bojan will get some playing time from now to the end of the season ... then id happily see him loaned out to get a season of regular football tbh. I see no point in having him around next season if its going to be like this year, and probably with ANOTHER forward coming in..

the guy is .. 20 (?) now.. if he doesnt play regularly he will never fulfill his potential, imo.

Last edited:

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Bojan is still our best backup and who's to say anyone we try signing will be able to perform better than him in Barca's system. Don't see the point in loaning him out, he's only 20 and got plenty of time to evolve into the footballing beast we all want him to become. Really happy to hear he's recovered :D

Home of Barca Fans