Bojan Krkic

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
good for bojan to get back...he can fill in the void of an extra forward and give our starters some rest...he should play all the remaining la liga games and i hopes he stays with rumor about him moving...villa aint getting any younger and hopefully bojan begins to challange him

xsever

From barcastuff (not liking the sound of this)

Barcelona and Villarreal had the first contacts regarding the transfer of Villarreal forward Giuseppe Rossi. Further talks later. [epm]

Villarreal will start the negotiations on the transfer of Rossi (24) at a fee of 35M. Bojan or another player could be included in the deal.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Bojan needs regular game time to aide his development as a player. He simply isn't getting that regular slot at Barca. I think a loan move or even a permanent move with a buy back option would be ideal to see if he can go up another level or 2 playing as a regular starter.

Trequartista

The good
Bojan just needs to Captain the Barca B team next season,shame its not going to happen
Still have the confidence he will turn out to be a starter and probably Key player in the future

JonM

It wouldn't make sense to sell him now. His price probably went down quite a bit this year because of his limited playing time and injuries.

Home of Barca Fans