Bojan Krkic

oz187

The buyback is obligatory, but Roma can optionally purchase him for 40M without Barca's agreement, or less if Barca do agree.

Decent deal. Barca to save on his wages and let Roma and Luis Enrique take over his development for 2 years. In addition they get to borrow 12M euros for 2 years at an interest rate of 4%. Roma get a good player and either a 1M profit or an option to force his purchase for 40M if he turns out really good(although this does depend if Bojan agrees).

Last edited:

gingerless

people need to stop talking nonsense about the kid not delivering and was never that great, the talent he has is clear a pitty he came up at a time where barca don't play a typical 9 anymore and with a coach that didn't trust him completely in charge, one will say he needed to be hug too much, but that is the case for some of the greatest players in the game.

Comparison with some of his peers
Bojan 41 goals in 163 games
pato 57 in 125
Maria 28 in 87

now lets not forget that he has been playing nothing but garbage minutes last season, but they are still added in his games played. and nor should we forget how clutch he was for in the copa in peps first season, and the important part he played in winning the league 09/10.

Bojan Starts, Bojan Scores

:worthy:

great f**king deal!! loan him to Roma for two years at the cost of 1mil Euros or sell him completely for 40mil Euros ... fan-freaking-tastic ... that's how you do business.

:worthy: :worthy: rosell

x2_74dc9cf

:)

THERE'S COFFEE ALL OVER MY SCREEN, HOLY SHIT!!!

Chainsaw

Killahead
he wasnt that good, if he was he wouldnt be gettin fucked out

blasphemy!!! U will go to hell!!!! Bojan will set the serie a on fire!! And i'm saying this because i'm fucking nostradamus!!

Anyone who says otherwise is talking nonsense!!

Now bow down to me bitches!!

Barcafan 2304

The buyback is obligatory, but Roma can optionally purchase him for 40M without Barca's agreement, or less if Barca do agree.

Decent deal. Barca to save on his wages and let Roma and Luis Enrique take over his development for 2 years. In addition they get to borrow 12M euros for 2 years at an interest rate of 4%. Roma get a good player and either a 1M profit or an option to force his purchase for 40M if he turns out really good(although this does depend if Bojan agrees).

Agreed great deal, not least for Bojangles

xsever

From his press conference:

Some of his fondest memories have been “living together with colleagues, the cup final, my debut for Barça, my debut at the Camp Nou and my first goal,” while his less pleasant memories include “the many times they haven’t been fair with me and that’s one of the reasons why I have decided to leave. One of the last resorts was not getting to play in the final at Wembley.” But Bojan insisted that “I don’t want any controversy with Guardiola, I don’t want to speak badly about him. As a Barça member I consider him to be the best possible coach, although personally there are many things I don’t agree with”.

He has a point about Wembley! Guardiola sent in Afellay instead of him which drove me crazy. No matter what, Bojan was a Barca player at heart while Afellay was a newbie!

Yugi

I already see him hugging Deulofeu after him scoring goal against Real Madrid while pointing on Sergi Roberto for making genius pass.

Home of Barca Fans