Bojan Krkic

fcb1

good luck kiddo, dont let the door hit your arse on the way out!
thanks for your 20 or so goals in over 100 appearances.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He was really bothered he didn't get the chance to play in Rome... hence going there!?

Anyway, what's thedeal? They pay us 12m now. We have to pay them 13m in 2013(too many 13s damn it :angry: ) or face the consequences. But in order for Roma to block us from signing a quality forward for just 13m, they have to pay an additional 28m?

fcb1

i dont dislike bj or anything, but i seriousley doubt roma will be paying another 28 million for him, and we wont be buyin him back for 13 either.
he was a goner since his dad left, wouldnt be suprised to see him at roma

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Every player who is leaving has got some thing bad to say about Pep... I like Yaya & Eto'o in that regard. They have been really professional about it

Definitely although, at the same time, you have to consider the personalities of the individuals themselves rather than as some collective statistic or trend...Ibra is a well known ego maniac, anything he has to pontificate upon is going to be coloured through the lens of a man who lives in his own world...Samu & Yaya are gentlemen - they're the same people they were years ago, fame has not affected them in that way

Now Bojan, personally, I grew to believe was immature & lacking confidence...In the end now, he simply reaffirms that for me...Someone who was coddled a bit too much as the golden boy...I saw no confidence in the person/player on the pitch or off of it...And part of me wonders whether there's much to be optimistic for the player by going to a different club with a Barcelona manager & perhaps yet another bubble of comfort

Oozes skills, no doubt about it...but, for me, I see a soft player...The Xavi's, Leo's, Puyol's etc., their character, their personality were clear at 18 & 19 (even younger, I believe)...Some aspects of his game will get better etc. but I don't believe he'll become a warrior of a personality/player - he's simply not wired that way

In any event, he'll be back in '13...No way will Roma pony up the cash for him and I scarcely doubt Krkic is going to light the Serie A on fire to warrant an additional 28ME...He'll be back, just hope he'll be a better player & that he will have matured

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i dont dislike bj or anything, but i seriousley doubt roma will be paying another 28 million for him, and we wont be buyin him back for 13 either.
he was a goner since his dad left, wouldnt be suprised to see him at roma

We are obliged to sign him in 2013 apparently

impeh

Hi, its me..
goodluck to him, personally i doubt he'll get as much playing time as he hopes, shouldve gone to a smaller (spanish) team.

the-don

Hope he will score like a sick fuck and prove that he is a perfect striker with good skills. I'll see him back in 2013 in Camp Nou.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I doubt if the club had any idea how his press conference would turn out, they would have kept the obligatory buy back thingy..

M

mitkoa7x

goodluck to him, personally i doubt he'll get as much playing time as he hopes, shouldve gone to a smaller (spanish) team.

Henrique will give him time to perform, cules must stick together!

jamrock

he deserved to get a few minutes in the final in rome to be honest, he and pep were never on the same wave length it seems, so he had to leave.

Home of Barca Fans