Bojan Krkic

Trillske

Its awesome he is leaving. I really like him not only as a player but he seems like a good guy as well. I allways thought last season would end up like it did and it was heartbreaking even before it happened. He is a kid both physicaly and mentaly, and I think he is too "smart" to cope with that pressure he was given. There are people out that do in that age, but they are pretty much.. mental. There is something "wrong" with them, relative to the norm. They dont think and work like most of us do.

Let him shine and grow for Roma and come back like a man.

snasa

Roma lost 3:0, but Bojan was the best player on the pitch from Roma, made some good move, had hit the lath and have some other shots. But almost the whole team sucks and fail.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can't really blame Bojan at all considering how disgusting Rioma's midfield is.

Though he does seem to still have a knack for hitting the post.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
As it stands, Roma are paying Barcelona 6 million a year to loan Bojan for two years. They get their money back + 1 million by the end of 2 seasons. If Roma wants to keep sadbrows, they will have to pay Barcelona 28 on top of the 12 they initially put down.

Not bad.

Barcafan 2304

As it stands, Roma are paying Barcelona 6 million a year to loan Bojan for two years. They get their money back + 1 million by the end of 2 seasons. If Roma wants to keep sadbrows, they will have to pay Barcelona 28 on top of the 12 they initially put down.

Not bad.

Bloody good!

lovebarca

Not bad.
are you sure?????this is offer of roma?????
i think there must be some misunderstanding in this offer because if this is offer then barcelona certainly ripped roma or roma must be desparate to get bojan.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Yeah, I read as well that we actually agreed to automatically buy Bojan back in 2013 for 13 millions, unless Roma pay us an additional sum of 28 million euros. So, unless Roma gives us a ridiculous sum for Bojan, it's mandatory that we buy him back. Kinda strange, don't you think? So I hope he develops into a better player, otherwise it would be a waste of money.

Source: http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/ne...-krkic-looks-reignite-career-roma-michael-cox

Home of Barca Fans