Bojan Krkic

B

beautifulgame

He also had several near assists- a laid off cutback ball that Totti put a bit too much spin on, and a lob to the back post that wasn't put away. He also gained a free kick at the edge of the box by beating his defender with some slick footwork, only to be tugged down by a shirt pull.

Nice. Sounds like he put in a solid shift.

F

Flavia

Good. Hope that improves his confidence. And he looks stronger, that's also very good.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everything is coming up roses.

portada-mundodeportivo.jpg

catalan force

can someone make up a video of his performance vs atlanta. i missed the match and want to see as you all described how well he was doing.Thanks. :)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Did you guys read his last interview? Seriously, this kid is an idiot... I always had a soft spot for him but what he said is just moronic...

W

woobie

Not so much an idiot as someone who perhaps was spoiled an awful lot as a very young player and suddenly found someone who wasn't going to sugar coat everything for him (or, for example, always start him in a CL final cos he's Bojan Krkic) and is still mad about it. He seems remarkably bitter toward Pep.

ZeeMessi

Just read it... here are a few quotes from the interview I read:

"If Guardiola calls me now I would not go back to Barcelona," the youngster told TV3.

"I spent a long time without speaking to Guardiola. I could not find the right words when I used to see him.

"I do not think I got what I deserved there."

"I decided I would leave Barcelona on the night of the Champions League final [against Manchester United]," added Krkic.

"I knew I would not be a starter for Barcelona. Even when we were 3-1 up at Wembley the coach did not play me, from that moment I knew he did not count on me."

He is/was only 20 or 21 years old? A bit ambitious when there were others (Keita, Afellay and Puyol!) that deserved a run out in the dying minutes of the Champions League final ahead of Bojan. Time was on his side and although I or no one really knows the relationship between him and Guardiola, Bojan does come across as childish. This kid was playing in the first team when others such as Thiago were stuck in Barca B and working hard. Lost some respect for him after reading that - might not be welcome back anyway!

F

Flavia

Wow, that was not a good thing to say... do you guys have a link for the full interview?

F

Flavia

Thanks, woobie. Again, he's being immature and stupid. He had his chances and didn't deliver... I don't know what he was expecting. He was too spoiled in Barça, that's for sure.
As I hope Pep stays for many more years, I don't think we'll see bojan back.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He also said he didn't say good bye to Guardiola, that he only said goodbye to those who treated him well... Seriously, what? Makes Pep look like Attila de Hun or something...

ricknattery

Obviously this guy is not receiving good advices. He was called recently to play for the U-21, but he doesn't want to go with them. He also denied to play for Spain in the Euro back in 2008, because he said he was tired. He was hardly gonna play anyway. Hope he matures, but seems like a case of a good prospect throwing his career away, pretty sad

Home of Barca Fans