Bojan Krkic

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Best of all, Barcelona will have to pay 1 million to bring him back in a year and a half. Like have to.

gingerless

lol little shit, afellay assisted a crucial goal in the semi-finals. what the fuck did you do? stumble and lose your feet every time the team put you 1 on 1 with the keeper?

to quote dave chapelle; "man... fuck you son"

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Obviously this guy is not receiving good advices. He was called recently to play for the U-21, but he doesn't want to go with them. He also denied to play for Spain in the Euro back in 2008, because he said he was tired. He was hardly gonna play anyway. Hope he matures, but seems like a case of a good prospect throwing his career away, pretty sad

Not tired... He said some thing like he is mentally not ready to play for the country. Some thing along those lines

Even if he said he's tired he got a point. You don't need to play for the team, going with the squad for a continental cup means an extra month of fatigue

I'm not supporting him with this decision though. Just pointing out that your logic has a flaw :p

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
dude if the favorite for the world cup asks u along to come part of the squad i wont be saying now anytime soon

E

estranged

lol little shit, afellay assisted a crucial goal in the semi-finals. what the fuck did you do? stumble and lose your feet every time the team put you 1 on 1 with the keeper?

to quote dave chapelle; "man... fuck you son"

+

Yugi

AS Roma player Bojan Krkic, at Barcelona until last summer, will on 1 December publish a book entitled "El meu Barça" (My Barça). [ona fm]

it´s all a big lie his statements. read this http://elcentrocampista.com/?p=3759
fucken TV3, almost made me believe that bojan is spoiled... hope he comes back stronger

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

"If Guardiola calls me back. I would not go back to Barcelona."

"I decided I would leave Barcelona on the night of the Champions League final against Manchester United."

"I knew I would not be in starting line up. Even when we were 3-1 up at Wembley, the coach didnt consider me from that game.''

"I leave Barcelona because, I didnt get what I deserved there."

God, what a Crybaby. After all the things he said, I don't think he will ever come back, at least not till Pep is our Manager.

E

estranged

he shouldn't be blaming pep for his own shitness. the guy couldn't even run 50 yards without tripping over himself twice in his last few games at barca. sitting on the bench in 2 UCL finals was more than what he deserved.

Home of Barca Fans