Bojan Krkic

khaled_a_d

I heard we had to pay the 12 M to get him back , is it true ?

Technically it is true ,but I remember It was explained here b4 ,that he went to Roma on a loan with an option to buy him for 40M ,but the deal was constructed on paper that the bought him for 12M ,after 2 years they either send him back for 12M too or pay the 28M
It was for some banking reason

Why don't we just sell him already ...

Easier said than done

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I watched the highlights, did he even play the full 90 mins?

The highlights were from the goals and some shots on target.

abual3bed1

I watched the highlights, did he even play the full 90 mins?

The highlights were from the goals and some shots on target.

I think he played 70 minutes (?) and had a shot on a goal bu was saved by the keeper in the 1st half. He's the one with #11 jersey.

Jean

3Nhxe.jpg

Bojan was good!

Jean

Interview with Goal

Summary:
- Bojan feels very good at Ajax and refound the joy to play soccer
- He feels more at home than at Milan
- Alexander Bursac tried to let him go to The Netherlands at an earlier stage but he went for Roma because Luis Enrique was trainer there (ex barcelona)
- He also had the possibility to play for Dortmund, Swansea, Feyenoord PSV this year
- He went for Ajax because of the Johan Cruijff/Barca connection and the fact that they play CL
- His manager gets a whatsapp message every day hearing how well the club handles him & the fact that the players make him feel comfortable (which is better than in Milan)

Jean

Yesterday Bojan played 60minutes against Roda JC. (3-0 win).

He was good in the way that he was excellent in putting pressure on Roda. He was also pretty dangerous and he got the permission to go anywhere. So one moment he was on the right the other moment as a striker. Really moving all the time and that went excellent in the Ajax system. He was pretty dangerous although he had one moment he should have given an assist and he went for own glory (which didn't went well). You can see he is a player which can keep the ball at its feet.

Bojan Krkic
Goede morgen!! So happy with yesterday's win, great match of the team! Feeling better every day... Keep working and improving!!! ‪#‎ajarod‬
--
Bndia!! Gran manera d començar la lliga: victòria i bon joc d l'equip! Q no pari, a seguir trballant i millorant. Cada dia em sento millor!!
--
Bnos días! Muy contento x empezar la liga ganando y con un gran juego del equipo! A seguir trabajando y mejorado, cada día me siento mejor!

1011372_496202990473000_1781484712_n.jpg

BOJAN HIGHLIGHTS AGAINST RODA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9mIPQMWqE

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Yesterday Bojan played 60minutes against Roda JC. (3-0 win).

He was good in the way that he was excellent in putting pressure on Roda. He was also pretty dangerous and he got the permission to go anywhere. So one moment he was on the right the other moment as a striker. Really moving all the time and that went excellent in the Ajax system. He was pretty dangerous although he had one moment he should have given an assist and he went for own glory (which didn't went well). You can see he is a player which can keep the ball at its feet.

BOJAN HIGHLIGHTS AGAINST RODA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9mIPQMWqE

Great dribbles, great passes.

Good stuff at 2:08

And should've gone for the assist instead shooting itself..

Home of Barca Fans