Bojan Krkic

Jean

He could also have played for Dortmund and Swansea this season but he has chosen Ajax because of his personal development as a player. Don't forget that he only is 22 years old.
But he certainly is one of the best players now at Ajax together with Eriksen and Siem de Jong.

Better quality link of Bojan highlights against Roda: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6SGM699LqE

twitterbg

If he had chosen to go to Dortmund, he wasn't going to get playing time. I don't know about Swansea, but Bojan apparently wanted to play in CL too. Plus Ajax's philosophy is identical to Barca's. And he has no competition on the right wing, Lukoki and Sana are the other options for there.

Povikas

Brandon
10hr8sh.jpg

:wub:

raskolnikov

Bojan is playing like garbage outside of the assist though, you would never believe he was la masia's biggest talent at some point,a goal machine and played for Barca and Milan.
He doesnt seem to posess basic skills that are needed, he can barely control the ball, is physically weak, cant get past a defender. Its been really terrible so far beside that assist.

Galning

The entire team was shit the first half. Second half began promising with that assist but then that penaldo & red card happened :)facepalm:)

raskolnikov

Ref totally screwed Ajax over with that red card and penalty, happened a lot last season as well.
But I was expecting Bojan to Messi that competition yet he is struggling which is what I dont understand.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Ref totally screwed Ajax over with that red card and penalty, happened a lot last season as well.
But I was expecting Bojan to Messi that competition yet he is struggling which is what I dont understand.

He looked very good in preseason though..

lostchild

would happily have him back as competition for Pedro, instead of "i dont know what to do!! i dont know what to do!" - Alexis

or
we can just turn Alexis to DR instead of Alves..
actually we can just put a rock instead of Alves....

anyways Bojan is too cute to not come back.

Home of Barca Fans