Bojan Krkic

rixxer

Impressive stuff from Bojan, unfortunately the support he got was poor. Should have taken the penalty, I'd have forgiven him.

Jean

His best game in the Ajax shirt so far.

Should play more perhaps as a striker or on the left wing like this game. Seems to suit him better than the position on the right

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Ajax really did an awful job gettin Bojan. He is actually quite good as a striker there, at least way more than being at RW, but they were in depserate need of a winger. Now they have to choose between Sigthorsson and Bojan as a striker, with no real winger to feed balls. Maybe Schone can play at RW as an inside forward when Bojan plays as a striker, but that means you waste your own number 9 this season. Should have gotten a winger...

Trickykid

Whats happening with Bojan? Is he injured? Did he even score one goal this season?

Yeah, hamstring injury, 1 and a half month or so on the sideline, I believe. No goals yet, but a couple of assists. As Catorce pointed out just above your post, he's a seriously bad fit for this Ajax team, as he's being used as a rw. He's been mediocre at best.

Jurij

would happily have him back as competition for Pedro, instead of "i dont know what to do!! i dont know what to do!" - Alexis

or
we can just turn Alexis to DR instead of Alves..
actually we can just put a rock instead of Alves....

anyways Bojan is too cute to not come back.

People... please, no more. Bojan sucks and should never play for us again. That's it. He has sucked in Milan, Rome and now Ajax. He will never play a CL game again.

F

Flavia

Bojan Krkic Sr (father): "Bojan has shown that he's at the level needed to play at Barça and that he is worth of being part of the squad."

Bojan Krkic Sr (father): "Bojan is perfect at Ajax. He has second most assists. Scoring could give him more confidence though." [cope]

His father is a little biased :p

Jean

First game today of Bojan after recovering from the injury. (played for 30min)

And his first goal for Ajax

f2lqa0.gif

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Bojan Krkic Sr (father): "Bojan has shown that he's at the level needed to play at Barça and that he is worth of being part of the squad."

Bojan Krkic Sr (father): "Bojan is perfect at Ajax. He has second most assists. Scoring could give him more confidence though." [cope]

His father is a little biased :p

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans