Bojan Krkic

DinhoR10

I think his Barca days are over tbh, but nice to see him doing great things again

I think he still has a shot, He's only 23. I mean he had the quality to play for us in a UCL semifinal at 19 yrs of age. Why splash 10 mill when we have the talent at our disposal right?

L

linetty

Tello's been awful since the pre-season...atm I'd like to have Bojan on the team over him tbh

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I really think Tello's confidence was somewhat shattered when we brought in Neymar. Tello knows that the left wing belongs to Neymar and that too for the foreseeable future.

DinhoR10

Tello at this point is pretty disposable, Neymar/Pedro right now and Adama/Deu next year where is his place really? Atleast Bojan is a CF first winger second and can be a real deputy for Messi.

abual3bed1

4c037a8682d9293ca8187e91e05f03116ff6270ef496bfa809dd16262da61878_large

Jelboo

I just played the Champion's League quarter final with Barcelona against Ajax in FM14 which made me come to this thread. Does anyone think Bojan will ever get a chance in our team again? He had the skill when he was young. He's still fairly young. I feel sort of nostalgic now... I hope he gets a chance. I like him!

Rinna

I just played the Champion's League quarter final with Barcelona against Ajax in FM14 which made me come to this thread. Does anyone think Bojan will ever get a chance in our team again? He had the skill when he was young. He's still fairly young. I feel sort of nostalgic now... I hope he gets a chance. I like him!

Don't think so tbh. As an Ajax fan I've been following him at Ajax, but even at this level he's not indispensable (yet). He has put in some good performances, and I think he could make a good impact for a club like Ajax once he's properly settled in, but I'm afraid he's just not good enough to play at a higher level atm.. I kinda hope Ajax will try to buy Bojan or loan him for another season, where he can further develop at a lower level than la liga or serie A, and maybe he could take the next step to a higher level.

Kinda makes me wonder though, cause in the youth teams at Barça he was banging in 50-60 goals per season..

Home of Barca Fans