Bojan Krkic

F

forcabarca

Never thought we could sell him! Great business :)

Best of luck Bojan!

Sent from my Nexus 4

L

linetty

Stoke just earned a new fan :lol:

BtOtHb_CAAE1Jj3.jpg:large

L

linetty

The transfer fee paid by English club Stoke City for Bojan Krkic (23), who joins them on 4-year deal, is thought to be around 4M. [sentinel]

It gets better and better.

M

Messi4life

This guy has been loaned out more often than VHS movies 16 years ago...

LeeRomeno

Sad how people seem to show no respect towards a player, who has not really hurt the club in any way at all. He was rushed to first team, rushed to national team and put under immense pressure, which broke him mentally. Not all the youth-talents make it later on, but it does not mean they have to be mocked and made fun of, especially if we are dealing with rather nice individuals here, who in no way deserved to have such turns in their career.
I really hope he does well in Stoke and finally manages to start his career.

Ghost

Sad how people seem to show no respect towards a player, who has not really hurt the club in any way at all. He was rushed to first team, rushed to national team and put under immense pressure, which broke him mentally. Not all the youth-talents make it later on, but it does not mean they have to be mocked and made fun of, especially if we are dealing with rather nice individuals here, who in no way deserved to have such turns in their career.
I really hope he does well in Stoke and finally manages to start his career.
Well said.

Richard.H

I wish the best to Bojan. I hope he has a good season without injuries.

Last but not least, I HOPE HE BECOMES A LEGEND IN THE COLD, RAINY NIGHTS AT STOKE!

Xanian

Calling it now Bojan will score 20 EPL goals next season. :donaspas: :pep: jk

He first has to settle in a fixed position. I don't think Tony Pulis will give him the striker position instead of Crouch or Odemwingie. I have heard that Bojan is not so good on the wings. Not sure if he is going to be much of a success. Might be an impact sub. But it would just be wasting his talent.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He first has to settle in a fixed position. I don't think Tony Pulis will give him the striker position instead of Crouch or Odemwingie. I have heard that Bojan is not so good on the wings. Not sure if he is going to be much of a success. Might be an impact sub. But it would just be wasting his talent.

Pulis doesn't manage Stoke anymore. Mark Hughes does.

Home of Barca Fans