Bojan Krkic

frog-fcb

You never know how he could turn out but if he gets into the right frame of mind an feel loved again he could flourish an show us some of his potential again

Rahj

i basically agree with donAK, but i just want to add: as long as football includes any physicality (players using their bodies to defend), bojan will not be a word class striker.

frog-fcb

Im.sure mark hughes will.have him in the gym alot to bulk an strengthen upthe premier league is quite physical.league

L

linetty

Premier Leauge is not that physical anymore it has changed a lot. Players arriving from Spain like Silva, Mata, Aguero for example are one of the best players in the leauge and looks like Herrera will be one too.

frog-fcb

Still be a lot more physicality than in likes of spain also players you mentioned are very tenchnical players which helps them.excel in that league

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
7 years ago, I would never have imagined Bojan playing for Stoke. It still looks surrealistic to me.

Maria

You never know how he could turn out but if he gets into the right frame of mind an feel loved again he could flourish an show us some of his potential again

So am I to understand that he didn't feel loved at Roma, Milan and Ajax?

Robbie

Well maybe with being shipped out on loan stoke has showed faith in him by actually buying him

Nobody goes from Stoke to Barcelona. He's in the wilderness now, and will only go down lower levels as he disappoints. I wouldn't be surprised to see him holding up a Plymouth Argyle shirt a year from now

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nobody goes from Stoke to Barcelona. He's in the wilderness now, and will only go down lower levels as he disappoints. I wouldn't be surprised to see him holding up a Plymouth Argyle shirt a year from now

That. That hurts. It hurts a lot. Especially when he's scored 2 in 3 games for Stoke so far.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ah nevermind. Maybe we remember this post when Bojan scores against Arsenal on a rainy day in Stoke-on-Trent and make the trip even more horrible for the Gunners.

F

Flavia

Bojan looks a bit like harry potter, so he'll be a legend to stoke(potters). It's his destiny, it's written :bojan:

Home of Barca Fans