Bojan Krkic

Robbie

That. That hurts. It hurts a lot. Especially when he's scored 2 in 3 games for Stoke so far.

Preseason is a series of no-pressure friendlies: exactly what Bojan loves playing in most. Didn't he score some insane numbers in Barca-B? We've seen all this before.

I honestly want him to succeed, but I don't think he's capable of handling real pressure. At Stoke he'll find himself cut off and isolated when opposing midfielders and defenders start closing up space when points are on the line.

I dunno why, but he reminds me of Arturo Lupoli. Scored an insane amount of goals in our reserves, and was tipped to be the next greatest academy product. Went to Fiorentina and is now somewhere in Serie B.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Preseason is a series of no-pressure friendlies: exactly what Bojan loves playing in most. Didn't he score some insane numbers in Barca-B? We've seen all this before.

I honestly want him to succeed, but I don't think he's capable of handling real pressure. At Stoke he'll find himself cut off and isolated when opposing midfielders and defenders start closing up space when points are on the line.

I dunno why, but he reminds me of Arturo Lupoli. Scored an insane amount of goals in our reserves, and was tipped to be the next greatest academy product. Went to Fiorentina and is now somewhere in Serie B.

There is this believe that Bojan was something like Messi 2.0 potentially but only lacked the mentality for the top level. The reality is that he's an average talent and always has been. The entire hype is based around the fact that Barca promoted a 16 year old kid at a time when Youtube was a novelty and Messi came successfully through. So you had lots of garbage hype videos like the one above putting Bojan in the same talent bracket as Messi. When in reality he NEVER ever showed any sort of special close control dribbling, vision or anything of that sort. His goalscoring record in Barca B which played in the 3th division at his time was 10 in 22, which is okay but nothing extraordinary. His La Masia goalscoring record is an Internet hoax unless an official source validates it. Pep, his coach at the time, didn't even want him promoted but he didn't listen.

DinhoR10

There is this believe that Bojan was something like Messi 2.0 potentially but only lacked the mentality for the top level. The reality is that he's an average talent and always has been. The entire hype is based around the fact that Barca promoted a 16 year old kid at a time when Youtube was a novelty and Messi came successfully through. So you had lots of garbage hype videos like the one above putting Bojan in the same talent bracket as Messi. When in reality he NEVER ever showed any sort of special close control dribbling, vision or anything of that sort. His goalscoring record in Barca B which played in the 3th division at his time was 10 in 22, which is okay but nothing extraordinary. His La Masia goalscoring record is an Internet hoax unless an official source validates it. Pep, his coach at the time, didn't even want him promoted but he didn't listen.

I dont think he was Messi 2.0 but i believe his talent was above average.

Home of Barca Fans