Bojan Krkic

Yeah a couple of you have hit the nail on the head I think. Confidence and being played in his strongest position building the attack around him and not shoe horning him in somewhere. We tried to do that with his first two games at stoke and he did not play well at all.
Marc muniesa has been starting as CB recently and performing extremely well. He is Impressing all

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah a couple of you have hit the nail on the head I think. Confidence and being played in his strongest position building the attack around him and not shoe horning him in somewhere. We tried to do that with his first two games at stoke and he did not play well at all.
Marc muniesa has been starting as CB recently and performing extremely well. He is Impressing all

how was he today?

how was he today?
Bojan played well again before going off with a slight injury. Should have scored again but missed by a couple of inches. More a precaution I think as we play man united at home on Thursday. We need our best player!
Muniesa played CB again with captain Ryan shawcross and stoke fans are beginning to see a real partnership forming. 2nd clean sheet in a row.

F

Flavia

Bojan played well again before going off with a slight injury. Should have scored again but missed by a couple of inches. More a precaution I think as we play man united at home on Thursday. We need our best player!
Muniesa played CB again with captain Ryan shawcross and stoke fans are beginning to see a real partnership forming. 2nd clean sheet in a row.

Surreal, but I'm glad for him :)

He has 3 goals and 1 assist all season. Happy for him but I think Stoke fans massively overrate him. I've been more impressed by Victor Moses who's definitely their best player in my eyes.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He has 3 goals and 1 assist all season. Happy for him but I think Stoke fans massively overrate him. I've been more impressed by Victor Moses who's definitely their best player in my eyes.

it's not about the stats, Bojan is their main threat, main dribbler and main playmaker in every game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem with Bojan was always that he expected to play rather than working hard and hoping to play by impressing the manager.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The problem with Bojan was always that he expected to play rather than working hard and hoping to play by impressing the manager.

Exactly. You can't make it in top level football with this kind of attitude. It's a shame, because he is undoubtedly talented.

Home of Barca Fans