Bojan Krkic

F

Flavia

[tw]603221034939097088[/tw]

[tw]603221423079956481[/tw]

I think he doesn't like Enrique :thinking:

And he really should shut up, we have a ban.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seems like he don't like Pep either. Won't be surprised if he is critical of De Boer too. To me it looks like he thinks everyone is at fault for how his career has gone except himself. If there's one player who really bought into his hype then it gotta be this guy.

Anyway, I hope he gets back strong from his injury and does well for his team next season. Always great to see former Barca players, especially La Masia graduates do well even if not at Barca.

Jombi

It doesnt matter what the players think. We have a ban and we will not let them leave, simple as that. They are under contract. Its not like they can just go AWOL.

khaled_a_d

[tw]603221034939097088[/tw]

[tw]603221423079956481[/tw]

I think he doesn't like Enrique :thinking:

And he really should shut up, we have a ban.

He is right though .he is basically giving them a good advise even if it isn't the best of our club interest .S.Roberto has wasted a lot of time with our 1st team
Roberto has actually played less games this year than last one .though he showed he can be a decent back up DM in some occasions ,that doesn't change the fact his time was wasted here .And if he isn't gonna be the no 1 back up DM (Samper&Mascherano could be ahead of him) he should leave tbh .it will be unfair to him to stay in such situation

Alik

He is right though .he is basically giving them a good advise even if it isn't the best of our club interest .S.Roberto has wasted a lot of time with our 1st team
Roberto has actually played less games this year than last one .though he showed he can be a decent back up DM in some occasions ,that doesn't change the fact his time was wasted here .And if he isn't gonna be the no 1 back up DM (Samper&Mascherano could be ahead of him) he should leave tbh .it will be unfair to him to stay in such situation

Hopefully he gets to be the number 1 back up. Even though he might have played less this season, at least now it seems clear where he should be played and that there might be a chance at a role in the team.

Home of Barca Fans