Bojan Krkic

EdmondDantes

How is his rehab coming along? Such a horrific injury when he was on great form. I hope it doesn't affect him too much once he's back playing.

Gnidrologist

Bojan is in no position to give advice though.
He doesn't have to be in any ''position'' to state the obvious truth. Some cules think that Barca is special club, which should be regarded by every player with some sort of special adoration even if it's not in their best interests. No. Barca is not special, and no, they shouldn't.

M

monamou

They can fuck off if they want but not now as we're in a difficult situation. Bojan better hold his mouth closed because he doesn't have the right to say those things at least not at this particular moment.

Later they can follow the glorious path of Bojan to stoke City.

Stric

He has the right to say whatever he wants. It doesn't mean his words have any impact. If the club decides not to let anyone go, then no one is leaving. Simple as that. They have contractual obligations.

JamDav1982

He has the right to say whatever he wants. It doesn't mean his words have any impact. If the club decides not to let anyone go, then no one is leaving. Simple as that. They have contractual obligations.

Not always though.

Quite often the young players at Barca could leave through their buy out clauses that would be met and the choice whether to stay or go is down to the player.

I think it is part of the reason that the B team has got younger and more players are going out on loan. Players are not wanting to wait until in B team until 20/21 for regular first team football, hence the loans.

While young 17/18 year olds are being offered routes to the first team at other clubs so Barca are promoting them to the B team early to show them there is a path for progression.

Co0ter

Nice finish and hard working run, I'm happy for him. Was gutted when he got injured after having a great start with stoke. I hope he keeps it up.

Home of Barca Fans