Bojan Krkic

El Flaco

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]'s goal vs. Southampton

[gfy]SkeletalShrillAtlanticsharpnosepuffer[/gfy]

Last edited:

StokeFan

Just an update on our little gem. He played fantastically on Saturday against Man Citeh. Stoke should have won about 6-0 (and that's no exaggeration), we fucking battered them. It was 2-0 in the end, Arnautovic getting them both but Bojan could have had a few. A very good save by Joe Hart stopped him and also one cleared just off the line.

Interestingly enough, our front four was:

Arnautovic Bojan Shaqiri

with Afellay just behind

No idea, if that looks right, but effectively Bojan was playing in the middle of the front three with Afellay given the role of marshalling the midfield behind. He, along with Bojan was superb. Afellay is now looking like an exceptional signing for us, was arguably the unsung MOTM on Saturday.

Anyway, if you fancy watching the highlights:

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/12/05/stoke-city-vs-manchester-city-highlights-full-match-2/

Co0ter

Just an update on our little gem. He played fantastically on Saturday against Man Citeh. Stoke should have won about 6-0 (and that's no exaggeration), we fucking battered them. It was 2-0 in the end, Arnautovic getting them both but Bojan could have had a few. A very good save by Joe Hart stopped him and also one cleared just off the line.

Interestingly enough, our front four was:

Arnautovic Bojan Shaqiri

with Afellay just behind

No idea, if that looks right, but effectively Bojan was playing in the middle of the front three with Afellay given the role of marshalling the midfield behind. He, along with Bojan was superb. Afellay is now looking like an exceptional signing for us, was arguably the unsung MOTM on Saturday.

Anyway, if you fancy watching the highlights:

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/12/05/stoke-city-vs-manchester-city-highlights-full-match-2/

Nice to hear both Bojan and Afellay are doing well at Stoke. I caught a few games in the past and Bojan looked great; have to admit I haven't watched Stoke yet this season. A few friends saw the game vs Citeh though and said they both played well too.

Afellay always oozed quality, it's a shame he blew his knee and was never able to really play for Barca again, I really liked him. I remember watching him play his first preseason with us and he was excellent, whether on the wing or in the middle.

Morten

I havent watched him mutch, but i hear he is doing well. Could there be a chance he could eventually come back to Barca? I doubt he will ever make it as a starter, but like a backup/rotation player, kinda like Pedro in recent years?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I havent watched him mutch, but i hear he is doing well. Could there be a chance he could eventually come back to Barca? I doubt he will ever make it as a starter, but like a backup/rotation player, kinda like Pedro in recent years?

I think he's still pissed at Barca.
So more likely he returns to Spain to play for Valencia or such and then scores a golazo to bury us.
Think Nolito.

Co0ter

I don't see Bojan coming back to sit the bench. He looks truly happy at Stoke to be honest, he knows he's playing his best football ever there and he knows the fans not only love him, they appreciate him.

And I'm not saying we treated Bojan poor either, just sayin' if he leaves Stoke it will be to a place where he knows he's also going to play.

Home of Barca Fans